Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Meet Ups

Gold Coast Meet Ups

Old Aug 22nd 2009, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

Gav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to all
Default Gold Coast Meet Ups

Anything on the horizon?

Have been here 16 months now and was determined to try and make my own way and find Ozzie friends as I didn't want become part of a clique of expats. Have kind of come back to Earth now and am craving the company of fellow poms! I miss the humour, the arrogance and the heated debates about football!!!

I'm in Merrimac, would love to hear from anyone in the area!!
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 6:41 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast Meet Ups

Curry night coming up. Get yourself on the list.
Piss up at Labrador. Get yourself on the list.
Are you interested in learning or playing golf or (judging by the quality of some around here) just getting pie eyeed at the 19th hole. Get yourself on the list.

Enjoy
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 7:23 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gav_71
Anything on the horizon?

Have been here 16 months now and was determined to try and make my own way and find Ozzie friends as I didn't want become part of a clique of expats. Have kind of come back to Earth now and am craving the company of fellow poms! I miss the humour, the arrogance and the heated debates about football!!!

I'm in Merrimac, would love to hear from anyone in the area!!

Here ya go mate http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627020
Old Aug 24th 2009, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Gav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to allGav_71 is a name known to all

And the mighty Reds take on the Villa at 5am tomorrow!!! Will deffo be up for a game at the pub sometime!!

Gav
Old Aug 24th 2009, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Piss up at Labrador. Get yourself on the list.
Enjoy
Piss up... Us? Never! We just have a couple of small shandy's and shoot the breeze!