Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Meet Up

Gold Coast Meet Up

Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Gold Coast Meet Up

Hi
Anyone fancy arranging a Gold Coast meet up?
Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Gold Coast Meet Up

Originally Posted by debsy
Hi
That sounds a brill idea. I would be happy to help arrange it.

Sharon
Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:52 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Gold Coast Meet Up

Would love to come but its a bit far !!

Hope its a success.

Warren

Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

Signman Glen is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Gold Coast Meet Up

Hi
Hi debsy
I would love to but we aren’t there yet, so until march 05 until then we will just dream.

We are hoping to settle in the Burleigh Heads or the Benowa areas because we’ve spent some time there in 2003 & earlyer this year , so if you have a meeting after march 05 we will be at the front of the queue. Keep in touch and we will be there.

Don’t mean to Hijack your post but how did you find settling in on the gold coast and is there any pitfalls that we will have to look out for when we land on the coast. Were listening to GOLD FM on the net at the moment and it sounds like you had a great weekend on the coast with the INDY, I’m jealous of all you folks.

See all you Gold Coasters soon.

All the best
SIGNMAN GLEN & FAMILY
Old Oct 26th 2004, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

would also love to meet up with everyone, but still in England. Will be over april time, so will definetly be up for it then. Have a wicked night.
Old Oct 26th 2004, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Signman Glen
Hi debsy
I would love to but we aren’t there yet, so until march 05 until then we will just dream.

We are hoping to settle in the Burleigh Heads or the Benowa areas because we’ve spent some time there in 2003 & earlyer this year , so if you have a meeting after march 05 we will be at the front of the queue. Keep in touch and we will be there.

Don’t mean to Hijack your post but how did you find settling in on the gold coast and is there any pitfalls that we will have to look out for when we land on the coast. Were listening to GOLD FM on the net at the moment and it sounds like you had a great weekend on the coast with the INDY, I’m jealous of all you folks.

All the best
SIGNMAN GLEN & FAMILY
Dont worry glen - we will have another one when you arrive

I love the Burleigh area it is really nice.

Sharon - great idea. Daytime meet would be better for me.
Old Oct 26th 2004, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

queenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant future

So you have arrived hey Debsy?
When was the big day?
How is it all going for you (in Benowa?)

Queenie

Hi
Old Oct 26th 2004, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by queenie
So you have arrived hey Debsy?
When was the big day?
How is it all going for you (in Benowa?)

Queenie
Hi Queenie
been here for nearly three weeks now. I stayed with a mate for a week in Benowa and then I moved to Varsity.

Going great so far.
Old Oct 26th 2004, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Dont worry glen - we will have another one when you arrive

Sharon - great idea. Daytime meet would be better for me.
Me too..
Old Oct 26th 2004, 9:00 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Got friends in Burleigh. We were supposed to be staying with them next week but typically, they are touring UK / Eire that week
Old Oct 26th 2004, 10:24 am
Just Joined

pluma is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there debsy .........The plumber family are about 30mins from the Goldcoast, at a place called " Kingscliff " near tweedheads.
If you come up with a date, let us know !

all the best plum & Co.....
Old Oct 26th 2004, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pluma
Hi there debsy .........The plumber family are about 30mins from the Goldcoast, at a place called " Kingscliff " near tweedheads.
If you come up with a date, let us know !

all the best plum & Co.....
OK Plum - Sharon has volunteered to organise
Wayne - let me know if you are in the area.
Old Oct 26th 2004, 11:30 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Signman Glen
Hi debsy

All the best
SIGNMAN GLEN & FAMILY
Hiya Debsy - I don't want to hijack your post either..... but suffice to say I am determined to be at the meet next year if it becomes an annual event!

At this point its a case of "keep everything crossed" - hoping for Ashmore/Southport Area this time next year!!
Old Oct 26th 2004, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Hiya Debsy - I don't want to hijack your post either..... but suffice to say I am determined to be at the meet next year if it becomes an annual event!

At this point its a case of "keep everything crossed" - hoping for Ashmore/Southport Area this time next year!!
Great. My kids love the park at Southport opposite Australia Fair.
Old Oct 26th 2004, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: Gold Coast Meet Up

[QUOTE=debsy]OK Plum - Sharon has volunteered to organise

Hi Debsy

I am going on holiday to Mauritius for 2 weeks on Sunday but will be checking in on the forum whilst away.

Lets hope we can get loads of folk together

Sharon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.