Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Old Sep 24th 2007, 3:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Originally Posted by Phyllis n Joe
Bumpedd

Emma Dee Fae The Tyt #1
cheers Emma, have you guys moved in yet?
Old Sep 24th 2007, 3:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Only me
What about me!!!! I bloody well look after you and your kids while your man's oaf galavanting all round the world and you've binned me for that wee bald bloke fae Pac Pines. I'll remember that.:curse::curse:
smell the glove
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:33 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
they have to go lol he cant get lost this time
didnt get much of a chance to chat last week, sorry about that. too many people to chat too lol
Thats ok will catch up next time we see ya... will definately be there..girls are looking forward to it..

Jx
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

Phyllis n Joe will become famous soon enough

cheers Emma, have you guys moved in yet?
Naw Still In This S**t Hole Jst No Dnt Move In Till Earlier October !
Cheerio Wee Man

Emma x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Gday Soapy'

Just wondering mate whats the ale like at this establishment?Is there music? or are you singing for usor dare i say a Karioke machine.

Later dude

Haggis
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Phyllis n Joe
Naw Still In This S**t Hole Jst No Dnt Move In Till Earlier October !
Cheerio Wee Man

Emma x
thats not too far away
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

Wink Re: Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Thats ok will catch up next time we see ya... will definately be there..girls are looking forward to it..

Jx
looks like its going to be a huge night
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:34 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Gday Soapy'

Just wondering mate whats the ale like at this establishment?Is there music? or are you singing for usor dare i say a Karioke machine.

Later dude

Haggis
the beers fine. i have had a few from it. dont know about the music though

but if it comes to it i will sing
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:35 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

That'll empty the pub then!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

I was looking forward to it before but the opportunity of hearing you sing leaves me panting and apoplectic with excitement
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mooncat
I was looking forward to it before but the opportunity of hearing you sing leaves me panting and apoplectic with excitement
Dont get too excited mooncat, I think Soapy might be all talk
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

jimjus has a brilliant futurejimjus has a brilliant futurejimjus has a brilliant futurejimjus has a brilliant futurejimjus has a brilliant futurejimjus has a brilliant futurejimjus has a brilliant future

hi can you add us on ;julie jimmy james, 15 shaun 13, would all like to come and some more pommes, sharon steve, plus 4 kids 6,11,12 13 thanks julie
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:48 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by auspal
Dont get too excited mooncat, I think Soapy might be all talk
Thats the problem,you'll notice on the night that anyone who has spoken to him before will congregate at the opposite end of the pub!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:22 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

The date- Saturday 27th of October
Time- 7pm
Place- Southport Soccer Club
Address- Clubhouse at Ashmore Park, Mualla Dr, Ashmore.

so whos up for it?
Diary is empty ...
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:27 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you add us two to the list please!

We are Northside but can travel.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.