Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast meet July 2007

Originally Posted by Julez82
Anyone going to the meet with some little ones? My daughter will be a year old and has a very limited attention span. Am a bit nervous about the meet too.

I'll be fresh off the plane (arrive on the 11th) so will probably still be jet lagged! Mind you, I haven't really had any proper sleep for quite some time now so it probably won't make any difference!
families of all ages turn up.
dont worry we all felt like you the first time. but its just a day out. nothing to feel strange about.
looking forward to meeting you.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

TheBaillies will become famous soon enoughTheBaillies will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Julez82
Anyone going to the meet with some little ones? My daughter will be a year old and has a very limited attention span. Am a bit nervous about the meet too.

I'll be fresh off the plane (arrive on the 11th) so will probably still be jet lagged! Mind you, I haven't really had any proper sleep for quite some time now so it probably won't make any difference!
Hi again,
We're going to the meet with our little un so you won't be the only one and it's our first time too! We can take turns entertaining the toddlers if you like!
Eileen xx
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:02 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

We will be staying at the Legends hotel. Anyone stayed there? Is it close enough to the piss up?
http://www.legendshotel.com.au/gold-...l/location.php
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

Phyllis n Joe will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tree Frog
No my kids are 14 and 12, they staying home with Dad, unless he stays when he drives us down there...lol....but I am sure your daughter will be well entertained!
Hi Tree Frog, can you please try and talk your kids into coming as mine will be there too, my sons 14 and my daughters 15 she is not setteling very well!! would be nice for them to meet some other teenagers!!

Phyllis
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Phyllis n Joe will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheBaillies
Hi again,
We're going to the meet with our little un so you won't be the only one and it's our first time too! We can take turns entertaining the toddlers if you like!
Eileen xx
Hi The Baillies,

Its our first Gold Coast meet too!!! My teenagers will be comimg and my son (Marc) he's 14 but he is great with kids, he misses his little cousins back home!! so the older kids will keep a eye on the younger one's!

Phyllis

Last edited by Phyllis n Joe; Jun 22nd 2007 at 1:46 am. Reason: spellings getting worse!!
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 3:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jockstar
We will be staying at the Legends hotel. Anyone stayed there? Is it close enough to the piss up?
http://www.legendshotel.com.au/gold-...l/location.php
its just at the arse end of surfers mate. so should take about 30 mins to walk. i would get a taxi lol
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:26 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

any chance you'll be doing a Gold coast meet in Oct Soapy??

we're heading that way on hols then, would be good to meet everyone
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 7:09 am
Oz Passport Holder ;)

Julez82 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TheBaillies
Hi again,
Eileen xx
That's great! I look forward to meeting everyone!
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 9:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Sam
any chance you'll be doing a Gold coast meet in Oct Soapy??

we're heading that way on hols then, would be good to meet everyone
october should be about the right time for the next one, just remind me nearer the time when you are arriving
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 11:37 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Hya, and many thanks for the kind invite to one of your meetings, we would love to come and meet you guys, what time are you planning on meeting up and is it bring the kids or is it just an adult meet in the evening? Not too worried either way...just didnt want to turn up with loads of kids (we have 4) if nobody else is. Look forward to hearing from you. Sarah & Lee
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

It is a first time meet up for me too and really looking forward to it ( roster isnt out yet though for that day but I am pretty good mates with the roster clerk

The venue that Soapy had chosen is ideal for adults and children alike, it sounds like there will be a big group of us, Broadie wont know what has hit it Treefrog, why isnt the hubbie coming, he's a expat too
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 2:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
Hya, and many thanks for the kind invite to one of your meetings, we would love to come and meet you guys, what time are you planning on meeting up and is it bring the kids or is it just an adult meet in the evening? Not too worried either way...just didnt want to turn up with loads of kids (we have 4) if nobody else is. Look forward to hearing from you. Sarah & Lee
just click back a page for detail. all ages are welcome
Old Jun 25th 2007, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light

Yep,
count us in on the meet, our 1St GC meet, as we have only been here 2 weeks yesterday.....................
Looking forward to meeting some GC 'vets'!!!!!!!!!

TTFN

Dave and Kath
Old Jun 25th 2007, 3:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
Yep,
count us in on the meet, our 1St GC meet, as we have only been here 2 weeks yesterday.....................
Looking forward to meeting some GC 'vets'!!!!!!!!!

TTFN

Dave and Kath
looks like we will be filling the park
see ya soon
Old Jun 29th 2007, 7:15 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Been no post by Soapy for a while. Must be out buying the grog for the pissup.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.