Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast curry night 14th May

Gold Coast curry night 14th May

Old Apr 20th 2011, 9:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast curry night 14th May

Originally Posted by MarkMC
Eh, I had to sit next to Colin last time...I rekon Soapy's pish would be easy to put up with...
i agree Mark, colins patter is pish lol
steve you wish you had patter, even if it was pish
Old Apr 21st 2011, 6:17 am
Just Joined

pomeyboy05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy©
i agree Mark, colins patter is pish lol
steve you wish you had patter, even if it was pish
think you've all been on the pish hey......

Got a feeling its going to be a lively night cant wait
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 12:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,just back from the land of Fiji and if memory serves me right we're down that way for the weekend so can you put me and the mooosess down please
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 7:36 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Hi guys,just back from the land of Fiji and if memory serves me right we're down that way for the weekend so can you put me and the mooosess down please

Pleased you can make it mate - have'nt seen you for ages, almost as long as Sunderlands loosing run
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 7:46 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Gold Coast curry night

Saturday 14th May at Saffron Indian Gourmet Restaurant, Sierra Grand Tower Broadbeach

Steve & Debs (Carbery)
Colin & Julia
Mr & Mrs Soapy
Mark & Kerry
Polly
Kevin & Anita
Darren & Zoe
Bobby & Linda
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 11:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carbery
Pleased you can make it mate - have'nt seen you for ages, almost as long as Sunderlands loosing run
I'll have you know i am a fully paid up season ticket holder for the Broncos nowadays and have no affiliations to SOCCER !. Be gud to see yous too mate ( well at east one of you ) Will bring Cirque tickets with us
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 4:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Be gud to see yous too mate ( well at east one of you )
Lmao
This did make me laugh bob
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 5:27 am
Decreased member

I'll have you know i am a fully paid up season ticket holder for the Broncos nowadays and have no affiliations to SOCCER !. Be gud to see yous too mate ( well at east one of you ) Will bring Cirque tickets with us

Fair weather supporters
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 5:29 am
Decreased member

I'll have you know i am a fully paid up season ticket holder for the Broncos nowadays and have no affiliations to SOCCER !. Be gud to see yous too mate ( well at east one of you ):lol: Will bring Cirque tickets with us

What has Debs done to upset you??
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 5:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fair weather supporters
We live in Queensland mate where there is NO FAIR WEATHER
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 5:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What has Debs done to upset you??
Her Ladyship is fine as always
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 9:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

We live in Queensland mate where there is NO FAIR WEATHER
You're in the wrong country, beautiful hot sunny day again in the Uk
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all

Looking forward to meeting you...

Gold Coast curry night

Saturday 14th May at Saffron Indian Gourmet Restaurant, Sierra Grand Tower Broadbeach

Steve & Debs (Carbery)
Colin & Julia
Mr & Mrs Soapy
Mark & Kerry
Polly
Kevin & Anita
Darren & Zoe

I will PM everyone to confirm numbers after Easter.
Thank you
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 11:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You're in the wrong country, beautiful hot sunny day again in the Uk
Old Apr 24th 2011, 12:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

you have to laugh at her bob. sun comes oot for 10 mins and she calls it a sunny day lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.