Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009

Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009

Old Jun 5th 2009, 7:27 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009

Originally Posted by mad susie
never been to anything like this so ill be there with few friends sounds like fun n i could do with some of that
Always worth going to - they are great fun, with a great mix of people

I'm not committing myself yet, still trying to swap my shifts around but hope to get there
Old Jun 5th 2009, 7:35 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Always worth going to - they are great fun, with a great mix of people

I'm not committing myself yet, still trying to swap my shifts around but hope to get there
if your not there i will make a quick call and make sure you are on nights for 4 weeks lol
Old Jun 5th 2009, 8:31 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
if your not there i will make a quick call and make sure you are on nights for 4 weeks lol
PERFECT!!!! I love night duty, beats days anytime!

I should be able to make it but I won't say definitely as that tempts fate and usually results in something happening and me getting called for overtime.

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 5th 2009 at 8:34 am.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 10:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
PERFECT!!!! I love night duty, beats days anytime!

I should be able to make it but I won't say definitely as that tempts fate and usually results in something happening and me getting called for overtime.
i will speak to my big mate upstairs and make sure the weather is fine
Old Jun 6th 2009, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough

Might have to change the venue to Carrara mate. Text you the other day and you never replied buddy is everything o.k.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 3:52 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Might have to change the venue to Carrara mate
Please don't.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 6:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Only me
Might have to change the venue to Carrara mate. Text you the other day and you never replied buddy is everything o.k.
didnt get it, i will give you a call
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:54 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Do you get so many people around for normal xmas? We are stuck in Sydney until October. Might look in to breaking this lease and getting up there earlier (work permitting)
Old Jun 7th 2009, 10:45 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by MarkMC
Do you get so many people around for normal xmas? We are stuck in Sydney until October. Might look in to breaking this lease and getting up there earlier (work permitting)

theres always meets on the coast. most months of the year.
we hope to make the christmas in july a meet where all come together

Soapy and Pauline + son 25, daughter 19 and Jason
Bobby & Linda
Bernie and Mrs (if hes allowed)
Steve & Debs plus 2 teenagers
neil_coul
Andy, Marie & pea head
darren K
James,Lisa and girls 11,9 +small
Jockstar + Mrs Jockstar
Rob, Ann, Scott and Rhys.
donna, malky, Danielle & Louise
Jane & Alan
Wilson, Hannah and the 2 brats
Jonny Sally and Jack (5)
Paul & Annete
Owen & Carol
Mike, Louise and our three girls (9,11,11) + Andrew, Heidi, Lexie (6) Jasmine (11)
Michelle, John,(8) Tom (25), Shannon (16), Billy(11)
Sam & Stu
Karen and Mick
Julie and Wayne
Elaine and Jim and Nicole(7)
Sarah Steve with Kat(10) an Reece (8) and Richard an Maria with Gemma (17)
david 20 , hannah 20, charlie 1
Est and Sam
Andy +9 (yes NINE)
Sue ,Wilf and Danielle (14)
Alan kirsty and 2 little ones
Nick
dicko
gary
Russ
mark + 2
steve + 5
neil
speedy
Andy LAM
DarrenK
Quill
Josh
cammy
stevie
scotty
haggis
Chris
darren davies
Wilson
and families
mad susie with a few friends
Richard, Maria and Gemma

The Venue:
Southport Warriors Football Club
Mualla Dve, Ashmore
PO Box 4115, Ashmore 4214
07/5539 6475

date and time: 4th of July 2009 - around 1pm

Map

Last edited by soapy©; Jun 7th 2009 at 10:50 pm.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Dtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really nice

Hey.. 'Master of Verbal Pish'.. I would like to meet you at the venue within the next few weeks to discuss the DJ arrangements.. Give us a holler as I've lost yer # again ..
Old Jun 9th 2009, 12:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Dtox
Hey.. 'Master of Verbal Pish'.. I would like to meet you at the venue within the next few weeks to discuss the DJ arrangements.. Give us a holler as I've lost yer # again ..
I'LL CALL YOU LATER
Old Jun 9th 2009, 8:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Got your PM. Thanks for that.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 10:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Got your PM. Thanks for that.
ive gotta try lol
Old Jun 9th 2009, 10:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
ive gotta try lol
One day I may surprise you, you never know
Old Jun 9th 2009, 11:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

Soapy and Pauline + son 25, daughter 19 and Jason
Bobby & Linda
Bernie and Mrs (if hes allowed)
Steve & Debs plus 2 teenagers
neil_coul
Andy, Marie & pea head
darren K
James,Lisa and girls 11,9 +small
Jockstar + Mrs Jockstar
Rob, Ann, Scott and Rhys.
donna, malky, Danielle & Louise
Jane & Alan
Wilson, Hannah and the 2 brats
Jonny Sally and Jack (5)
Paul & Annete
Owen & Carol
Mike, Louise and our three girls (9,11,11) + Andrew, Heidi, Lexie (6) Jasmine (11)
Michelle, John,(8) Tom (25), Shannon (16), Billy(11)
Sam & Stu
Karen and Mick
Julie and Wayne
Elaine and Jim and Nicole(7)
Sarah Steve with Kat(10) an Reece (8) and Richard an Maria with Gemma (17)
david 20 , hannah 20, charlie 1
Est and Sam
Andy +9 (yes NINE)
Sue ,Wilf and Danielle (14)
Alan kirsty and 2 little ones
Nick
dicko
gary
Russ
mark + 2
steve + 5
neil
speedy
Andy LAM
DarrenK
Quill
Josh
cammy
stevie
scotty
haggis
Chris
darren davies
Wilson
and families
mad susie with a few friends
Richard, Maria and Gemma
Longreach
Jo & Dave boy age 14 and a boy age 7, my cousin and his wife
April, Richard and family

Last edited by soapy©; Jun 9th 2009 at 11:57 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.