Going To Mackay

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 5:48 pm
joke c

john channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura about
Default Going To Mackay

HI me and the wife are going out to oz,in 6 weeks time to check out the schools and the houses in mackay. And i will spend a bit off time checking out the open cast mines and what jobs are going,i wll try to get some info and post it back ,
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 5:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Going To Mackay

Have a safe and pleasant journey
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 6:19 pm
Just wanna be there

paul and Lynz will become famous soon enoughpaul and Lynz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Going To Mackay

Hope you have a great trip