Going home

Old Jun 4th 2004, 5:57 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Going home

Don't panic only for a holiday. We have a wedding to go to.

Now I need help which websites are good for finding flights back to the UK??

I would say cheap flights but they are not nearly double the price of what you pay in the other direction.

Oh well a bug we'll have to bear.

Have a good weekend

Jo
Old Jun 4th 2004, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Going home

Originally posted by joh117
Don't panic only for a holiday. We have a wedding to go to.

Now I need help which websites are good for finding flights back to the UK??

I would say cheap flights but they are not nearly double the price of what you pay in the other direction.

Oh well a bug we'll have to bear.

Have a good weekend

Jo
Hi Jo,

You may find some deals through the links on this thread.

Young_lad
Old Jun 4th 2004, 6:36 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Joh,
We're going to UK for 2 weeks holiday in June, our flights were quite expensive ($2400 each I think), but we're going in Oz school hols and were also fussy about the airline (frequent flyer upgrade next flight )
A lot of people have commented on us going back for hols so soon, personally I think its made the first months easier, and perhaps kept the homesickness at bay.
Have a great time,
Michaela
Old Jun 4th 2004, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Hubby flew back to Uk with Royal Brunei last month we paid $1680 through Trailfinders and about $150 for taxes, though these have now gone up due to fuel increases.
I thought this was quite good around 650 pounds for the flight.

You can check www.trailfinders.com.au for prices and then ring them up and tell them what you got quoted on the web.