Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

God I'm Pi**ed Off

God I'm Pi**ed Off

Old Jun 12th 2003, 5:40 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default God I'm Pi**ed Off

We'll here I am sitting in front of the computer again, reading through the posts, and don't get me wrong, I think this site is brilliant, but I just want to get on with it.

I want those damn visas in my hand and to be on my way, I've done the talking, now I want to do the walking!
Old Jun 12th 2003, 6:26 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

The wife thinks i'm the only one who feels like that, good to see someone else suffrin spect we'll get there in the end eh?
Ah well back to readin posts
Old Jun 12th 2003, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its the waiting that drives you mad

or is this forum :lecture:

or is it the drink.

Old Jun 12th 2003, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

wombat is an unknown quantity at this point

I am feeling just the same, bored of waiting
Every day waiting for the post and checking e-mails, then feeling fed up because yet again there is no news.
And if one more person asks " any news from Australia yet ? " i am going to scream !!!
wombat
Old Jun 12th 2003, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

ace ventura is an unknown quantity at this point

its like everyones getting there visas except us
Old Jun 12th 2003, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Know just how you feel. I am still waiting for my skills assessment to come back from ANCI. I have everything else ready and waiting. I'm finding it really frustrating that visas seem to be being issued really quickly in the run up to the end of June and can't help wondering if DIMIA will then have a huge go slow just as they get my application. Hopefully there will still be a massive nursing shortage and we will still be fast-tracked.
It'll be worth it in the end.
Old Jun 12th 2003, 7:39 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ace ventura
its like everyones getting there visas except us

Know exactly how you feel. Its 18 months for us and they've asked us for yet more paperwork.
I feel really pleased for EVERONE getting their visas at the moment, but do find it a bit galling when they only applied 5 months ago
Good luck to all those waiting, and waiting, and waiting........

Heather