Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

God created Australia

God created Australia

Old Oct 25th 2005, 10:49 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Talking God created Australia

In the beginning God created day and night. He created day for footy matches, going to the beach and BBQ's. He created night for going prawning, sleeping and BBQ's. God saw that it was good.

Evening came and morning came and it was the Second Day. On the Second Day, God created water - for surfing, swimming and BBQ's on the beach. God saw that it was good.

Evening came and morning came and it was the Third Day. On the Third Day God created the Earth to bring forth plants - to provide malt and yeast for beer and wood for BBQs. God saw that it was good.

Evening came and morning came and it was the Fourth Day. On the Fourth Day God created animals and crustaceans for chops, sausages, steak and prawns for BBQ's. God saw that it was good.

Evening came and morning came and it was the Fifth Day. On the Fifth day God created a bloke - to go to the footy, enjoy the beach, drink the beer and eat the meat and prawns at BBQ's. God saw that it was good.

Evening came and morning came and it was the Sixth Day. On the Sixth Day God saw that this bloke was lonely and needed someone to go to the footy, surf, drink beer, eat and stand around the barbie with. So God created Mates, and God saw that they were good blokes. God saw that it was good.

Evening came and morning came and it was the Seventh Day. On the Seventh Day God looked around at the twinkling Barbie fires, heard the hiss of opening beer cans and the raucous laughter of all the blokes, smelled the aroma of grilled chops and sizzling prawns and God saw that it was good.... well almost good. He saw that the blokes were too tired to clean up and needed a rest. So God created Sheila's - to clean the house, bear children, wash, and cook and clean the BBQ.

God saw that it was not just good, it was better than that, it was Bloody Awesome! IT WAS AUSTRALIA!!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 10:51 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: God created Australia

youre a dead man walking mate!!!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
In the beginning God created day and night. He created day for footy matches, going to the beach and BBQ's. He created night for going prawning, sleeping and BBQ's. God saw that it was good.

Evening came and morning came and it was the Second Day. On the Second Day, God created water - for surfing, swimming and BBQ's on the beach. God saw that it was good.

Evening came and morning came and it was the Third Day. On the Third Day God created the Earth to bring forth plants - to provide malt and yeast for beer and wood for BBQs. God saw that it was good.

Evening came and morning came and it was the Fourth Day. On the Fourth Day God created animals and crustaceans for chops, sausages, steak and prawns for BBQ's. God saw that it was good.

Evening came and morning came and it was the Fifth Day. On the Fifth day God created a bloke - to go to the footy, enjoy the beach, drink the beer and eat the meat and prawns at BBQ's. God saw that it was good.

Evening came and morning came and it was the Sixth Day. On the Sixth Day God saw that this bloke was lonely and needed someone to go to the footy, surf, drink beer, eat and stand around the barbie with. So God created Mates, and God saw that they were good blokes. God saw that it was good.

Evening came and morning came and it was the Seventh Day. On the Seventh Day God looked around at the twinkling Barbie fires, heard the hiss of opening beer cans and the raucous laughter of all the blokes, smelled the aroma of grilled chops and sizzling prawns and God saw that it was good.... well almost good. He saw that the blokes were too tired to clean up and needed a rest. So God created Sheila's - to clean the house, bear children, wash, and cook and clean the BBQ.

God saw that it was not just good, it was better than that, it was Bloody Awesome! IT WAS AUSTRALIA!!
GLAD MY NAMES NOT SHEILA
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:04 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
GLAD MY NAMES NOT SHEILA
Now, now ladies. Don't fret.

You can change your name by deed poll
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:18 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
Now, now ladies. Don't fret.

You can change your name by deed poll

youre so brave bixie - is da boss out tonight!?!?!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Ozceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the rough

Good, very good.
I like it.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:20 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Let me check.

OI ! knock...knock......you still there ?

Yep, she's still shut in the cupboard
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
Let me check.

she must be abroad thats all i can say!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:26 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Let me check.

Good work mate k for you
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:29 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Very Good Bix... if you could fit any more karma in I'd send you some.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a contribution to the Intelligent Design vs Evolution debate?
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:46 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Bix...

Tried to send some K but The Jedi Council wouldn't let me!

As Rooksie said though, I wouldn't like to be you when Da Boss reads this!!!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Scossie
Nice one Bix...

Tried to send some K but The Jedi Council wouldn't let me!

As Rooksie said though, I wouldn't like to be you when Da Boss reads this!!!

im rather looking forward to it mate!!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:59 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by lesleys
a contribution to the Intelligent Design vs Evolution debate?
I don't understand the word beginning with I
Old Oct 25th 2005, 12:01 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Scossie
I wouldn't like to be you when Da Boss reads this!!!
No worries

Got her house trained nowadays.
If she isn't nice to me I don't allow her to cook me dinner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.