Go Matilda

Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Go Matilda

I'm not using a agent,but i did contact Go Matilda just incase the TRA bit went wrong,still that was ok,but Go Matilda phoned me last night and i explained to the Lady my situation...can i just say that she was very helpful and not once did she try to get me to use a agent,she was happy that we were on track,and gave a lot of free advice...

So really this thread is if you are looking to use an agent...from my phone call i throught they were great
Old Apr 14th 2005, 10:55 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Go Matilda

Advocacy is one, if not the most powerful business tool.

The best thing about it is that it cannot be controlled by business but only influenced by good service.

So if anyone gets good service tell the world. Word of mouth rules !

Well done and Go Matilda !
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:41 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

without doubt the best advertisment for business is satisfied customers.

i can recommend Ian Harrop & associatess. we went with a guy Zeno Boltizoni and he was absolutely brilliant. he did not get fedup with any amount of stupid phone calls made by us throughout the long wait and was always there (and has been since without any extra payment) to answer any questions.

louise
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:46 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll jump on the bandwagon then and recommend Darrell Todd, Thinking Australia, 0845 850 40 40.

Brilliant and help with all aspects, not just getting your visa.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:52 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

I will also jump on this bandwagon & highly rec'd Mr George Lombard & Mr Roger Laws for being the most patient men we have ever spoken to.......
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:59 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise4
without doubt the best advertisment for business is satisfied customers.

i can recommend Ian Harrop & associatess. we went with a guy Zeno Boltizoni and he was absolutely brilliant. he did not get fedup with any amount of stupid phone calls made by us throughout the long wait and was always there (and has been since without any extra payment) to answer any questions.

louise
I would like to add my thumbs up for Zeno Bolzicco. Fantastic service, excellent value for money and he really knows his onions. We would have failed the skills assessment without him he saved us a lot of money and stress.

ACE
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:11 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
I will also jump on this bandwagon & highly rec'd Mr George Lombard & Mr Roger Laws for being the most patient men we have ever spoken to.......
Yep - we recommend George too! Fantastic service! If he had karma he should definitely have a reputation beyond repute!

Binbird
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:13 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ACE
I would like to add my thumbs up for Zeno Bolzicco. Fantastic service, excellent value for money and he really knows his onions. We would have failed the skills assessment without him he saved us a lot of money and stress.

ACE
i knew it was something like that. well done for the correct spelling ace. being lazy could not be bothered to get the file box out.

louise
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:39 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

i would recommend little chris,my wife she did everything and i was of no help what so ever....she did the whole thing from start to finish and just got me to sign everything at the end and dragged me to the medicals......well done chris i could'nt have done it without ya jonni
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:42 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonni boy
i would recommend little chris,my wife she did everything and i was of no help what so ever....she did the whole thing from start to finish and just got me to sign everything at the end and dragged me to the medicals......well done chris i could'nt have done it without ya jonni
And presumably, she didn't charge you nearly as much as all the above
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:44 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
And presumably, she didn't charge you nearly as much as all the above
don't bet on it she's not cheap.......but i am
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonni boy
don't bet on it she's not cheap.......but i am
I had heard
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:52 pm
sunny coast

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I had heard