Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by anypan
there is always method in my madness

Where and when are you heading to Oz?
Old Jul 10th 2004, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

anypan is an unknown quantity at this point

we are out for a holiday oct 23 - nov 13 and at the moment we are planning to possibly move in january pending a few things on the go over the next 2 weeks. at the moment we have put our heart on dandenong as it is in the middle of all the industry i need for work as well as being very nise looking with the housing a sensible price to. where and when are you off?
Old Jul 10th 2004, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

we are out for a holiday oct 23 - nov 13 and at the moment we are planning to possibly move in january pending a few things on the go over the next 2 weeks. at the moment we have put our heart on dandenong as it is in the middle of all the industry i need for work as well as being very nise looking with the housing a sensible price to. where and when are you off?

IF...and I mean IF...everything goes to plan, we are leaving the UK on the 14/9, but we are going via the US...spending a couple of weeks in Florida with friends there....will arrive in Oz on the 30/9...

My family are in Bendigo, which is about 1 1/2 hours North West of Melbourne...its in the Gold District.

I grew up in Melbourne....and dont have good memories of my impression of Dandenong, the suburb....The Dandenong Ranges however are absolutely stunning.

So whos the Oz? you or your partner?
Old Jul 10th 2004, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

sent you a pm, a good end to the film aaaah !!
Old Jul 10th 2004, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

sent you a pm, a good end to the film aaaah !!

Sent you a pm right back....

That film....was rubbish!!! ~L~

Although I think I am going to have nightmares for ever more about superglue!!!
Old Jul 10th 2004, 7:35 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by Hels
Can I just ask, we started working on our personal statements this weekend. How much detail have you gone into for yours? I could literally write about 100 pages if thats what they want, but, knowing Govt. workers the way I do... I am sure thats not quite what they want....

Any advice?
Hi.

If it helps, my partner wrote a statement about 3 pages long and he did his in a chronological way. I wrote more of a 'lovely dovey' statement, about the same length. The two matched up but were written differently. We also wrote ours without really talking about it or showing eachother - for us this worked well, as it meant that I might remember something he didnt and the otherway round, because neither of us were biased by the other ones statment.

Old Jul 10th 2004, 7:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like ours Michelle, and I also did a brief statement just listing the important dates so they were clear for DIMIA to see.

Mind you, I had to bin The Bloke's first attempt, which was something like " I met her a few years ago, and now I want to marry her so she can come and live here"!!!! He did better on his second go!
Old Jul 10th 2004, 7:45 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by Pollyana
Sounds like ours Michelle, and I also did a brief statement just listing the important dates so they were clear for DIMIA to see.

Mind you, I had to bin The Bloke's first attempt, which was something like " I met her a few years ago, and now I want to marry her so she can come and live here"!!!! He did better on his second go!

Men!!
Old Jul 10th 2004, 9:24 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future
Default Re: go matilda

Originally posted by chippy
Yeah, nice. But as Siren says how much?

Why are people so coy when it comes to talking hard cash
All in all we paid around £2000 all that was including the tra,and the visa ,might seem expensive but it got us there,had a look previously at the visa forms to fill in and we just thought "no way"so we paid for the professionals to do it...........................

If we really take to Australia and our new life then the £2000 was well spent!
Old Jul 10th 2004, 9:24 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

Originally posted by chippy
Yeah, nice. But as Siren says how much?

Why are people so coy when it comes to talking hard cash
All in all we paid around £2000 all that was including the tra,and the visa ,might seem expensive but it got us there,had a look previously at the visa forms to fill in and we just thought "no way"so we paid for the professionals to do it...........................

If we really take to Australia and our new life then the £2000 was well spent!
Old Jul 10th 2004, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

I would agree with that. We did a quick tot up of 'all' the costs and it was about £2k. My partner downloaded all the paperwork to do it ourselves and there was tonnes, we also read and were told that if you made a simple error that AHC would not take to looking into it very well and just reject the application.

So we looked at how much 'We would have to lay out anyway' and the only extra cost was our agent £595 + vat, so that was all in theory it costs you.

Another thing we were supprised about was how few of the boxes etc were not ticked when we received our draft copy of the paper work, as they are irrelevant to our situation, We would have ticked and crossed everything and probably made a right pigs ear of it.

All in all, we went with Go Matilda because of their service and we agree it was the best money we spent and worth every penny (or cent) to invest in a good future
Old Jul 11th 2004, 12:56 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

I done the whole lot myself, and saved quite a bit by the sounds of it. Horses for courses I suppose.....I put in a lot of legwork reading up the process etc, and my application was fairly straight-forward.
Old Jul 11th 2004, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

sunny_samantha is on a distinguished road

Hi
Would just like to add that we used GoMatilda nd found them really helpful.
Susan
Old Jul 11th 2004, 8:22 am
Just Joined

juicylucy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jrsuk73
we are just about to sign up with go matilda can you tell me what they are like and is the stni the same visa as the smu?
also any west brom fans in australia

Go no where with go Matilda....

Once they have got your money they do nothing.
You have to do you own running around, they do absolutley nothing.
If you want to go this century then don`t use them.
I would not recomend them to anyone...
As for Alan if you actually speak to him then you are very very lucky.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.