Wikiposts

go matilda

Old Jul 9th 2004, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

jrsuk73 has a spectacular aura aboutjrsuk73 has a spectacular aura aboutjrsuk73 has a spectacular aura about
Default go matilda

we are just about to sign up with go matilda can you tell me what they are like and is the stni the same visa as the smu?
also any west brom fans in australia
Old Jul 9th 2004, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

Bluebristolian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: go matilda

Originally posted by jrsuk73
we are just about to sign up with go matilda can you tell me what they are like and is the stni the same visa as the smu?
We used GoMatilda and they were great.

BB.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 8:42 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Havent used them myself (didnt use an agent) but Alan Collett writes on here and he certainly seems to know his stuff. Never really heard anything but good stuff about the company. If you do a search for GoMatilda you'll find loads of stuff
Old Jul 9th 2004, 8:55 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Can't comment on agents as we done ours on our own. However the guys that post on here mainly George Lombard, austimmigration, for us anyway has given fantastic advice. Spot on.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 8:58 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

is the stni the same visa as the smu?
I think you're getting a bit confused with acronyms here (hardly surprising).
STNI - State / Territory Nomination Scheme
SMU - Skilled Migration Unit (Victoria)
Old Jul 9th 2004, 9:03 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ya

My Hubby and I are using Go Matilda for my hubby's spouse visa. So far, they have been fantastic. I think they are worth every penny!!!

Cheers,

Hels
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:14 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

How much do these company's charge for shuffling papers?

Siren's better half
Old Jul 10th 2004, 6:16 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

we used Go Matilda and thought they were GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we applied under skilled Independant 136 nov 2003 and our visa were granted may 2004.
Go Matida were very precise with their details which is good but trying to locate all your information was a bummer,but we got the end result ,and from us sending our medicals in in April 2004 our case officer didnt ask for any information (as we submitted it all with our main application) and gave us our visas.

Alan &co were brilliant and we carnt thank them enough for helping us to achieve our dream........
Old Jul 10th 2004, 12:01 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by leannefr
we used Go Matilda and thought they were GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we applied under skilled Independant 136 nov 2003 and our visa were granted may 2004.
Go Matida were very precise with their details which is good but trying to locate all your information was a bummer,but we got the end result ,and from us sending our medicals in in April 2004 our case officer didnt ask for any information (as we submitted it all with our main application) and gave us our visas.

Alan &co were brilliant and we carnt thank them enough for helping us to achieve our dream........
Yeah, nice. But as Siren says how much?

Why are people so coy when it comes to talking hard cash
Old Jul 10th 2004, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

anypan is an unknown quantity at this point

we have used helen ohara at go matilda and found her services excelent. we've gone a defact spouse visa and it cost us £595 + vat and all bar a blood test result go astray in AHC (still waiting for duplicate to be received) it went in and virtually approved with in 2 weeks.

The service you want is more important than the cost as it seems other agents add on extras, with helen the service has been a1 we get calls when we ask even late at night when we have a question to be answered.

good luck
Old Jul 10th 2004, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally posted by chippy
Yeah, nice. But as Siren says how much?

Why are people so coy when it comes to talking hard cash

We are paying £450 + VAT for a married spouse visa....We are going through Shaun Rowland and he has been spot on as well...and would agree with everything that anypan has said about Go Matilda
Old Jul 10th 2004, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

the cost is the same as hels but as we are not married there is a £150 extra paper work charge
Old Jul 10th 2004, 12:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally posted by anypan
the cost is the same as hels but as we are not married there is a £150 extra paper work charge

Can I just ask, we started working on our personal statements this weekend. How much detail have you gone into for yours? I could literally write about 100 pages if thats what they want, but, knowing Govt. workers the way I do... I am sure thats not quite what they want....

Any advice?
Old Jul 10th 2004, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

we were told to keep it to 2 pages approx as they dont want to read your full life history. we were also told that you can do a 'joint' one but we did to seperate ones, it gives you a chance to find out what the other half really thinks about you
Old Jul 10th 2004, 12:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally posted by anypan
we were told to keep it to 2 pages approx as they dont want to read your full life history. we were also told that you can do a 'joint' one but we did to seperate ones, it gives you a chance to find out what the other half really thinks about you

Ahhhh....a devious mind!! I love it!! ~crackin up~

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.