Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GMTV Xmas Messages From Oz Tomorrow

GMTV Xmas Messages From Oz Tomorrow

Old Dec 21st 2006, 5:12 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default GMTV Xmas Messages From Oz Tomorrow

I think GMTV are showing the "live" broadcast of Xmas messages from Perth tomorrow morning (22/12). Showed Aukland this morning and I was blubbing into my toast
Old Dec 21st 2006, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

drivetrain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: GMTV Xmas Messages From Oz Tomorrow

Yes, you are right, we went to Sydney on Wednesday night, and all the family in the UK saw us which was great! Enjoy....
Old Dec 21st 2006, 7:38 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by drivetrain
Yes, you are right, we went to Sydney on Wednesday night, and all the family in the UK saw us which was great! Enjoy....
Aww, that's great that they saw you. Did they blub or is it just me?
Old Dec 21st 2006, 9:24 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I saw GMTV this morning and was blubbing too I think they are on Cottesloe beach tomorrow so come on all of you in Perth, give us a wave

Joex
Old Dec 21st 2006, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

We're heading up to Cottesloe later today Got half the South of England looking out for us
Old Dec 21st 2006, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

drivetrain is an unknown quantity at this point

Pretend its your birthday on Christmas Day and you might get interviewed! Or think of some crazy reason you should be on TV! My parents didnt blub, well I dont think so, but they were very happy to see us both. Lots of backpackers were at Sydney, so we had to fight our way to the front, it worked! x
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 6:42 am
Sunny Sydney

They've added the Sydney and Aukland messages on the web site. Here's the link to the Sydney one.....http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid...streamingpopup

Last edited by herrchook; Dec 22nd 2006 at 6:47 am.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=drivetrain]Pretend its your birthday on Christmas Day and you might get interviewed!

Mine is on Xmas day. Will they be doing it in Melbourne????

Andy
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 6:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=andy thomas]
Originally Posted by drivetrain
Pretend its your birthday on Christmas Day and you might get interviewed!

Mine is on Xmas day. Will they be doing it in Melbourne????

Andy
No, apparently expats only move to Perth and Sydney
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=moneypen20]
Originally Posted by andy thomas
No, apparently expats only move to Perth and Sydney
Couldn't stand GMTV anyway. Has Eamon Holmes got any heavier????
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 6:58 am
Sunny Sydney

[QUOTE=andy thomas]
Originally Posted by moneypen20

Couldn't stand GMTV anyway. Has Eamon Holmes got any heavier????
He's huge, but thankfully not on GMTV any more Now we've got the gorgeous Ben Shepherd to look at

Gill
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 7:05 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

A typical half baked effort by GMTV again,why not cover Brisbane,Melbourne and Adelaide too. They went all that way,whats another few hours on a plane?
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 7:11 am
Just Joined

Sanny1 has a brilliant futureSanny1 has a brilliant futureSanny1 has a brilliant futureSanny1 has a brilliant futureSanny1 has a brilliant futureSanny1 has a brilliant future

Hi Gill, well I have just emailed GMTV and asked them why they do not broadcast from other states in Aus - watch this space. Keep watching they might read it out. have a fab Xmas everyone and good luck to all still waiting to here about visas etc.

Sandra
x
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 8:01 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Sanny1
Hi Gill, well I have just emailed GMTV and asked them why they do not broadcast from other states in Aus - watch this space. Keep watching they might read it out. have a fab Xmas everyone and good luck to all still waiting to here about visas etc.

Sandra
x
Bloody right too Sandra and Brido, it's a shame for all those with rellies elsewhere. I did however see my little one's old nursery teacher from Kirky on the Sydney feed which the girls enjoyed.

You have a fantastic Xmas too Sandra. I LOVED the girls photos you sent. I was kinda struck by the fact that there was your little on on the stage with all those aussie kids, yet 3 months ago, she didn't even know them They both looked gorgeous.

I'm off to battle the crowds at Tesco then taking the kids to soft play to tire them out.

Gill
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

njk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by brido
A typical half baked effort by GMTV again,why not cover Brisbane,Melbourne and Adelaide too. They went all that way,whats another few hours on a plane?
And Darwin!!

Oh no, even the Aussie TV ignores Darwin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.