Wikiposts

glittababe....

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:23 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: glittababe....

Originally Posted by glittababe
They're well prepared they have tape measures and all sorts! Apparently they didn't want a kitchen with a fitted oven and hob due to their 'huge' and new freestanding stainless steel one! In the details it clearly states that everything's built in. I need a strong coffee DD and lots of cake! Why don't people read the details the agent gives them?
hey hun

tell them to go as you have some celebrating to do..!!! enjoy the cake and coffee ....pressies and drink..!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:23 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

They've just left and said the normal "we'll get in touch with the agent" as if that'll ever happen! Right, I'm going to wash these time wasters right out of my hair and go out with my little bundles of joy to the local for a nice meal and a drink! Felt sorry for the bloke looking round actually, he was limping all the way round the house and my littlen said "mummy has he got a false leg on?" He 'whispered' it to me but everyone heard! I really need Corkers cellar!!! Thanks everyone, I'm off! XXXXX

Enjoy ya evening

Kris xx
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:26 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

They're well prepared they have tape measures and all sorts! Apparently they didn't want a kitchen with a fitted oven and hob due to their 'huge' and new freestanding stainless steel one! In the details it clearly states that everything's built in. I need a strong coffee DD and lots of cake! Why don't people read the details the agent gives them?
Geez, what a bummer!!! Surely they're going to find it hard to fit their all-seeing, all-doing whizzy bang cooker into your average joe bloggs size cooker space? Most people have a standard cooker, don't they??? So my point being it's not only your kitchen in your house but all the other kitchens in all the other houses that they may look in...agh FFS while a pile of bullcrap.

Be nice, be friendly and then bitch to your hearts content about them when they've gone.....then pop the cork on some rather nice wine and enjoy your birthday evening.

And Rooksie, how's your house sale going?

D D xxx
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:27 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good one!
Attached Thumbnails glittababe....-bcke1.gif  
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:40 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Geez, what a bummer!!! Surely they're going to find it hard to fit their all-seeing, all-doing whizzy bang cooker into your average joe bloggs size cooker space? Most people have a standard cooker, don't they??? So my point being it's not only your kitchen in your house but all the other kitchens in all the other houses that they may look in...agh FFS while a pile of bullcrap.

Be nice, be friendly and then bitch to your hearts content about them when they've gone.....then pop the cork on some rather nice wine and enjoy your birthday evening.

And Rooksie, how's your house sale going?

D D xxx
we have had 4 viewings within the last 24 hours - all fekkin timewasters. i am SICK TO THE BACK TEETH of it all!!!

mines a large bacardi
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:32 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
mines a large bacardi
That'll be NEAT then..... with a straw..... and a pint glass

D D xx
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday
hugs Lace x
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:35 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
That'll be NEAT then..... with a straw..... and a pint glass

D D xx

can only drink vodka neat mate, not bacardi - need coke with that!!!

oh dar - feel sick again now
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:46 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Originally Posted by Rooksie
can only drink vodka neat mate, not bacardi - need coke with that!!!

oh dar - feel sick again now
Adversion therapy......works wonders!!!

D D
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:50 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Glittababe. I hope you had a good day.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Happy Birthday Glittababe. I hope you had a good day.
well we got as far as the town centre.............the christmas lights were all on looking fab and sparkly (yes i really do love pretty things and glitter), parked the car, got the kids out and they'd forgotton their coats and it was freezing!!!! So, we jumped back in the car, went to tesco's, grabbed a deli chicken, some crusty bread and came home and had chicken sarnies with pickle! Mark and I are going to celebrate my birthday properly on Monday when we both have the day off together, no house viewers and kids at their Aunty's!

Rooksie, its crap isn't it this house selling. The people this evening made us feel as if our house was inadequate - no all singing, dancing cooker and no dishwasher! Well the world comes to an end if theres no dishwasher!!! Prats!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

They've just left and said the normal "we'll get in touch with the agent" as if that'll ever happen! Right, I'm going to wash these time wasters right out of my hair and go out with my little bundles of joy to the local for a nice meal and a drink! Felt sorry for the bloke looking round actually, he was limping all the way round the house and my littlen said "mummy has he got a false leg on?" He 'whispered' it to me but everyone heard! I really need Corkers cellar!!! Thanks everyone, I'm off! XXXXX
i would have made them take their shoes off when they entered, that would have given the kids a laugh
enjoy monday and good luck with the house, dont let the numpties get u down