Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Glen Newton - Superstar

Glen Newton - Superstar

Old Jan 16th 2006, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: Glen Newton - Superstar

WEll DONE
Old Jan 16th 2006, 10:37 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

WooHoo!!!!

It comes to those that deserve it Sam!!

Chuffed to bits for ya!

Old Jan 16th 2006, 10:41 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I think we are applying for STNI.

Abdel said he will have another bash at the English test anyway, for his own reasons as he knew he could get much better.

Now its the next stage to worry about.

Medicals and asthma. :scared: Although my asthma was bad in my teens/early twenties, I am just on ventolin now and rarely use it.

I suppose this process always has the next stage or something to worry about.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 11:09 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
WooHoo!!!!

It comes to those that deserve it Sam!!

Chuffed to bits for ya!

Cheers Fluffy.

Sent you some thank you karma.

It might be blank, I was firing blanks last week, but the thought was there.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I posted in the other room too, but oh well

congratulations

Have a few
Old Jan 16th 2006, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by WendyC
I posted in the other room too, but oh well

congratulations

Have a few

Just karmad you as well.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 12:02 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Im sorry, but posted this in immigration forum and I dont care, I shall post it here.

I had a crap night last night thinking about my mum and stuff.

Woke up 10 minutes ago checked my email and what do I find?

Glen Newton in a leopard print g string? No, but close enough.

An email from him congratulating Abdel on his TRA!

He got passed as a Cook, Glen said it should have been a chef, but its the same points anyway.

First nice thing that has happened to us in a long time and I actually feel quite dizzy/sick/about to cry.

I wish I could tell my mum

Thank you Glen, for everything you have done.

I know you do it as part of your job, and do hundreds of skills assessments, but the outcome does change peoples lives and we now hope it will change ours.

Thanks so much

Samantha and Abdel

YAY!!!!!!!!
im so pleased for you sam.......its been a long time coming!!!!

lots of love to you both.....

sue xx
Old Jan 16th 2006, 12:03 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Samantha, looks like 2006 is going to be a much better year for you.

ps Have you told Gordon yet??
Old Jan 16th 2006, 12:23 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose this process always has the next stage or something to worry about.
Yes it does Sam....and you just have to concentrate on the next hurdle as it comes along.

You'll be a seasoned steeplechaser by the time you finish.

Congrats to you both.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 12:48 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Im sorry, but posted this in immigration forum and I dont care, I shall post it here.

He got passed as a Cook, Glen said it should have been a chef, but its the same points anyway.

First nice thing that has happened to us in a long time and I actually feel quite dizzy/sick/about to cry.

I know you do it as part of your job, and do hundreds of skills assessments, but the outcome does change peoples lives and we now hope it will change ours.

Thanks so much

Samantha and Abdel

Congratualtions Sam, it's about time you had some good news
Old Jan 16th 2006, 12:48 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Sam, Huge congratulations to you and Abdel.
I'm so pleased for you both.
And I bet you Mum is smiling down on you right now
Karma sent to you.
Julie. x
Old Jan 16th 2006, 12:51 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much

Samantha and Abdel

Fantastic news.

Well done

Ginny
Old Jan 16th 2006, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Stitch
Fantastic news.

Well done

Ginny

congratulations,on to the next stage now,all the best.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 2:39 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news, really pleased for you, and yes, I remember feeling sick, excited, nervous and lots of other stuff too. Heaven knows what feelings I'll go through if we ever get a visa.

And Sam, don't worry about telling your mum, she already knows.

Good luck with the next stage.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 2:42 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS !!! both of you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.