Glasgow Meet UP

Old Mar 24th 2008, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

Angib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant future
Default Glasgow Meet UP

Hi All

Looking to check if there is any interest in Scottish (Glasgow Possibly) Meet Up. I know there was one earlier this year however many people are ready to leave soon, How about a meet up for those new to forums or even people still to decide. I now there are a few of us on here that were interviewed for Queensland Health recently but all / anyone welcome. I am happy to organise something once i get feedback.

Cheers
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

manwinoname is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Glasgow Meet UP

We are off on the 23rd May but would like to come along to the Glasgow night if it's on before we go.
Cheers
Steve & Jane
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Angib
Hi All

Looking to check if there is any interest in Scottish (Glasgow Possibly) Meet Up. I know there was one earlier this year however many people are ready to leave soon, How about a meet up for those new to forums or even people still to decide. I now there are a few of us on here that were interviewed for Queensland Health recently but all / anyone welcome. I am happy to organise something once i get feedback.

Cheers
Hi there, we would be happy to come to a Glasgow meet, have been to a couple in the past and its good to meet people in the same boat. Just let me know if I can help, only issue is if people want to bring kids it is hard getting a venue to suit all (experience of the Edinburgh meet recently)- Our kids are older so any excuse not to take them!
Michelle
Old Apr 6th 2008, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

louisey66 will become famous soon enough

Hi there,

We would like 2 come 2 glasgow meet up. we are moving 2 queensland in august/september, i was not at queensland health thing but would prob be looking 4 a job with them when i get over.

Louise x
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

Off 2 Oz is on a distinguished road

Hiya, we would love to come too, missed Ediburgh one but Glasgow would be easier. We are just waiting on skills assessment coming back before applying for Visa.
Old May 11th 2008, 7:49 pm
ClairePagani

Pagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Glasgow Meet UP

Hi

We would also be up for a meet-up in Glasgow. Is there one arranged?
Old May 11th 2008, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

Angib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant future

Hi Folks

Sorry life kind off got in the way and i forgot all about this - anyone ideas for a date or venue that is family friendly for anyone who wants to bring along kids? How are people fixed for mid/end of June - probably better then than later as people will start planning holidays etc!

Angi
Old May 11th 2008, 11:12 pm
ClairePagani

Pagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nice

One of the Brewers Fayre restaurants with the play equipment might be a good idea. Unfortunately our local one at the east end of Glasgow did away with the play area. Bah humbug! Anyone know of another one?
Old May 15th 2008, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Scott and Kaz will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Is this meet still going ahead for Glasgow?

I will hopefully be heading to sydney in August and it would be good to meet a few poeple doing the same.

No Kids and my OH is in Sydney just now due to her work wanting her to start early.

S