Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girls night out! (re: mummy's meet south brisbane)

Girls night out! (re: mummy's meet south brisbane)

Old Dec 1st 2008, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

liannems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Girls night out! (re: mummy's meet south brisbane)

Hi Girls,

Please can you let me know A.S.A.P if you are UNABLE to come on Saturday night for the meal as I really need to re-confirm numbers as they think there is 19 of us but now there is only 14!

Lianne
Kat
Jo
Karen
Terri
Bobbi
Sharon M
Jacqui
Est
Nadia
Chrissie
Paula
Jette
Lindsay

Thanks girls!!!
Old Dec 7th 2008, 1:02 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Girls night out! (re: mummy's meet south brisbane)

Thanks for organising a lovely night out last night Lianne. I had a lovely bday and it was a great way to finish the day.

Xavier behaved himself and woke on the way home to be fed. He was then so shattered after his night out with the girls he only woke once in the night for a feed so I am feeling refreshed today.

We must do it again soon maybe we could meet a little later then if Xavier is asleep at home I can come without him next time.

Jo
Old Dec 7th 2008, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

liannems is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Girls night out! (re: mummy's meet south brisbane)

Thanks for a good night ladies, we must definately do it again soon!

Jo, I'm glad you had a good birthday. I completely forgot Xavier was with you, he was a little angel!! Waking just the once too, what a thoughtful little boy on your birthday or maybe he just wants to make sure you bring him out again!!!

I agree that we should do it again soon but make it later that we meet so little ones are all tucked up in bed asleep, hopefully!!!