Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girls night out. 10th May. Adelaide. 7.30

Girls night out. 10th May. Adelaide. 7.30

Old May 13th 2008, 10:23 am
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Girls night out. 10th May. Adelaide. 7.30

Originally Posted by linloo
Hello Pinkie,

Here I am with a just opened bottle of red, 40 fags about to get stuck into boring tax paperwork but BE is making me procrastinate! and look forward to another night out No hangover here, just a bit slow on Sunday. Hope your well and hope to see you all soon
It's dangerous to check this site in an evening! I'm stress testing my laptop as it came back from the Mac Hospital today but I really should be doing something else.....

Oh and thanks for getting the taxi on saturday night!! Think I might have left him with a rather 'generous' tip though

Just seen your other reply - I think this one was for an afternoon as there's not been a family one for a bit. If we get a good place to meet though there's no harm having a beer - we did when we met at the park in the summer
Old May 13th 2008, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
I can't make the weekends now as em has so many competitions coming up. Can make this Thursday morning if anyone can?
Originally Posted by Pinkie
I might be game for that, depends if anything happens interview wise and whether this bug lets me have some sleep

As for the meet, now there's so many people here we may need to just have a few things on the go and people go to what they want?

Can anyone make Friday morning? Starbucks at 10:30am - I have to work Thursday
Old May 13th 2008, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Yes I can make Friday if you want, but should be going to watch Em do her x country competition .........Just had a message from Matt anyway he wants me to spend Thursday with him as it's my Birthday so he must have something planned. God help me that's all i can say.

Julia.xx
Old May 13th 2008, 12:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I can make Friday if you want, but should be going to watch Em do her x country competition .........Just had a message from Matt anyway he wants me to spend Thursday with him as it's my Birthday so he must have something planned. God help me that's all i can say.

Julia.xx
Maybe he thinks it's HIS brithday and is after a bit of rumpy-pumpy
Old May 13th 2008, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pinkie
Behaved? Define behaved
Im probably not the best person to do that - my ideas of behaving and most others are worlds apart
Old May 13th 2008, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wendy
Maybe he thinks it's HIS brithday and is after a bit of rumpy-pumpy
Got better things to do with my friends me thinks.
Old May 14th 2008, 12:21 am
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wendy
Can anyone make Friday morning? Starbucks at 10:30am - I have to work Thursday
Assuming no interviews, I can do Friday instead

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Im probably not the best person to do that - my ideas of behaving and most others are worlds apart
You'll fit in just fine when you get here then

Got better things to do with my friends me thinks.
As long as you're not going to try to do THAT with us, that's fine!! We set on Friday then?
Old May 14th 2008, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

yes I will put a post up now.

See you all there

Julia.x

Have put this in Meet-up section.

Last edited by mattandjulia; May 14th 2008 at 4:58 am.