Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girls ngt again?

Girls ngt again?

Old Dec 21st 2005, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Born2tri will become famous soon enoughBorn2tri will become famous soon enough
Default Girls ngt again?

Hi just to see if anyone interested in a girls night out again, Friday 30th thought maybe the City although not sure where any suggestions greatly appreciated, I know most will be out as couples for 31st and as my friend is over from Uk thought it would be good for a girlie night then.
Wishing everyone a great Christmas and New Year

Lisa x

Last edited by Born2tri; Dec 21st 2005 at 7:23 am.
Old Dec 21st 2005, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girls ngt again?

Originally Posted by Born2tri
Hi just to see if anyone interested in a girls night out again, Friday 30th thought maybe the City although not sure where any suggestions greatly appreciated, I know most will be out as couples for 31st and as my friend is over from Uk thought it would be good for a girlie night then.
Wishing everyone a great Christmas and New Year

Lisa x
You're just non-stop Lisa. A definite party animal! I'm sure I'll be up for it. Don't know if we can get Sue up here again. She's stopping with us on New Years Eve, so I'll ask her and Chris if she wants to come up a night earlier. John and Chris can babysit (tee hee!). If you want to go into the city proper (rather than Southbank) then we found a new cellar pub which looked like it was going to be good. And the bonus is its right underneath a huge 24 hour pancake restaurant. The pancake restaurant looks like the inside of a church. Very strange but looked quite trendy. And if it turns out to be crap then we can just stroll into Ann Street where I'm sure life will be buzzing and there'll be some other pubs to choose from.

Or.....if you want Southbank again..and you want to eat again...Ahmets Turkish restaurant is quite good. If it hasn't changed hands since I was last there, then I'm fairly certain it had lots of cushions and sofas spread all around the floor, and had live music and bellydancing. The food was pretty good as well. If you're interested in this idea I'll have a walk down there and makes sure it looks the same as I remember, and I'll check if its got live entertainment on the night.

Let me know what you think.
Netta X
Old Dec 21st 2005, 12:23 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya party animals....

Don't think I will be able to make this one as Rich is on nights. Wouldn't mind if he was on late shift but I hate it when he is on nights so I usually get a good dvd for me & Aimee to watch. Sounds boring I know as a pose to a night out but we are going to the party on New Years Eve so has to be done.

Anyway will catch up with you all in the New Year and we will be having BBQ in Feb for mine and Tracey's birthday so will let you know the date.

Lisa I haven't had a chance to speak to Sam next door yet but will on Friday when she comes back from her nans.

Hope you all have a brill Christmas and New Year

Ang xx
Old Dec 21st 2005, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi lisa,
second week running i think my arm could be twisted i ll speak to you soon

tracey

Last edited by scissors; Dec 21st 2005 at 12:38 pm.
Old Dec 21st 2005, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Born2tri will become famous soon enoughBorn2tri will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=JohnAndNetta]You're just non-stop Lisa.

Hi Netta, thanks for that talk about me being a party animal how come you and John know so much about where to go? Think Vanessa would like the sound of the cellar bar to start with if that is ok, she likes a drink more than me

Hi Angie,
Will catch up with you over these hols and then maybe you can make the next one.

Hi Tracy, sent you a pm but I am sure you can handle another night no problem

Cheers Lisa x