Gift Vouchers?

Old Dec 9th 2007, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

Tentun will become famous soon enough
Default Gift Vouchers?

Hi all

Sorry, this is totally un-immigration or moving to Australia related.

I want to get a voucher for our family who live in Aus so that their kids can buy some toys or Dvd's or something for X-mas. As I've left it too late to send anything accross now.

Does anyone know a good website that I can do this on. I figured I could use Amazon but I wasn't sure if they would be able to buy and deliver to Aus etc.

Any toys, dvd's something like that.

If you can help I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 8:36 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gift Vouchers?

Originally Posted by Tentun
Hi all

Sorry, this is totally un-immigration or moving to Australia related.

I want to get a voucher for our family who live in Aus so that their kids can buy some toys or Dvd's or something for X-mas. As I've left it too late to send anything accross now.

Does anyone know a good website that I can do this on. I figured I could use Amazon but I wasn't sure if they would be able to buy and deliver to Aus etc.

Any toys, dvd's something like that.

If you can help I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Most things on Amazon can be delivered to Aus - I buy books, CDs and DVDs from there
Old Dec 9th 2007, 9:50 pm

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Gift Vouchers?

There was a post on here a while back about a place in the UK that does free world-wide airmail shipping on well priced books, CDs n'stuff. Not used them yet but probably will do at sometime in the future.

www.bookdepository.co.uk