Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is getting your visa an orgasmic experience??

Is getting your visa an orgasmic experience??

Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:41 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is getting your visa an orgasmic experience??

Originally Posted by The A Team
Wouldn't dream of it....she's been good to me on here!
She's been good to me too, hell she even started a thread saying she missed me, must have been while she was drunk

Only joking Anne x
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:19 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by fraser
She's been good to me too, hell she even started a thread saying she missed me, must have been while she was drunk

Only joking Anne x
It must've been one of my sober moments that I suddenly realised you weren't around

Hope you manage to get work sorted out. Where did you get your Aussie standards plumbing book from? A link would be great

Original question - The anticipation was so fraught and was such a tease that I had kind of gone off the idea by the time it came! It took a good week more of foreplay for it to sink in and that only happened when the visa was inserted in the passport. Then, woohoo, fireworks, a short nap, then a silly grin for the rest of the day.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
It must've been one of my sober moments that I suddenly realised you weren't around

Hope you manage to get work sorted out. Where did you get your Aussie standards plumbing book from? A link would be great

Original question - The anticipation was so fraught and was such a tease that I had kind of gone off the idea by the time it came! It took a good week more of foreplay for it to sink in and that only happened when the visa was inserted in the passport. Then, woohoo, fireworks, a short nap, then a silly grin for the rest of the day.
PMSL.cant wait to meet you. denise
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:22 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

we got a standards book off the net mate. i will try and find you the link ......
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:24 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Anne, I got it from the Victoria Plumbing industry commision.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:24 am

Originally Posted by Rooksie
we got a standards book off the net mate. i will try and find you the link ......
Oooo, aaaa, keep going with talk like that, that will do it!!
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:29 am
Account Closed

Oooo, aaaa, keep going with talk like that, that will do it!!

well i bought it for him indoors and you know what he has lost it!!!! tw*t
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:31 am

urgh. I've just gone off the boil Thanks anyway
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:31 am

well i bought it for him indoors and you know what he has lost it!!!! tw*t
How could he lose that, it's the size of a small island
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:33 am
Account Closed

How could he lose that, it's the size of a small island

Hmmm we are talking about different books mate!!!!

what you got then??

show me yours, and i'll show you mine
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:47 am

Hmmm we are talking about different books mate!!!!

what you got then??

show me yours, and i'll show you mine
It's a ring binder thing, with five parts in.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 11:12 am
Account Closed

Nah, although I could do with something lined up

I received my Aussie Standards plumbing book, I keep looking at it sitting on the sideboard thinking I just paid $170 for that and now I'm supposed to read it.

this is what we have got:

http://www.standards.com.au/catalogu...AS289952190845

whats the title of yours mate??
Old Nov 19th 2005, 11:14 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Evenin all.

Did someone mention orgasms ?
Old Nov 19th 2005, 11:25 am

this is what we have got:

http://www.standards.com.au/catalogu...AS289952190845

whats the title of yours mate??
Plumbing and drainage 3500 set
Old Nov 19th 2005, 11:26 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Plumbing and drainage 3500 set
And what's that to do with orgasms.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.