Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is getting your visa an orgasmic experience??

Is getting your visa an orgasmic experience??

Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:09 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is getting your visa an orgasmic experience??

Originally Posted by Rooksie
i hate it when you get caught out though mate cos you were to pi**ded to remember!!!
Nah I've already forgotten
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:10 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Nah I've already forgotten

are you still working mate??
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:10 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

are you still working mate??
No
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:14 am
Account Closed

No

oh no!!! what happened????
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:19 am

oh no!!! what happened????
I quit, I drove for 70 minutes, got to the job the guy who was there said, I'm surprised you came, I said they said you needed me, he said no I told them it's not fair to send you all that way when you've got to pay for your own petrol.

I asked do they often pull stunts like this, he said no everyone else has got a company ute and petrol card.

I said I'm going, they promised me all the work would be local.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:21 am
Account Closed

I quit, I drove for 70 minutes, got to the job the guy who was there said, I'm surprised you came, I said they said you needed me, he said no I told them it's not fair to send you all that way when you've got to pay for your own petrol.

I asked do they often pull stunts like this, he said no everyone else has got a company ute and petrol card.

I said I'm going, they promised me all the work would be local.
and you didnt put anyone's head through the windscreen? hey i admire your self control mate
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:24 am

and you didnt put anyone's head through the windscreen? hey i admire your self control mate
Nah I haven't seen anyone, I texted him saved any aggro as I want to get paid
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:25 am
Account Closed

Nah I haven't seen anyone, I texted him saved any aggro as I want to get paid
anything lined up mate??
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Fraser : "Yeah baby, Yeah"

Quote A Team : "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Me? Well when the time comes I will have a headache

I ran ran round the house and then we spent the day (12th July) in the garden working our way through the beer supply!
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:28 am

anything lined up mate??
Nah, although I could do with something lined up

I received my Aussie Standards plumbing book, I keep looking at it sitting on the sideboard thinking I just paid $170 for that and now I'm supposed to read it.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:30 am
Account Closed

Nah, although I could do with something lined up

I received my Aussie Standards plumbing book, I keep looking at it sitting on the sideboard thinking I just paid $170 for that and now I'm supposed to read it.

Class mate
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rabc
I ran ran round the house and then we spent the day (12th July) in the garden working our way through the beer supply!

whats townsville like matey ???
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:33 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Oi!!!And what's wrong with me when I've been drinking?
I think you'd rather I didn't say!!!!
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by The A Team
I think you'd rather I didn't say!!!!
Well she's out voted, so spill
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:40 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Well she's out voted, so spill
Wouldn't dream of it....she's been good to me on here!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.