Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is getting your visa an orgasmic experience??

Is getting your visa an orgasmic experience??

Old Nov 18th 2005, 5:38 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Is getting your visa an orgasmic experience??

Quote Fraser : "Yeah baby, Yeah"

Quote A Team : "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Me? Well when the time comes I will have a headache
Old Nov 18th 2005, 5:45 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is getting your visa an orgasmic experience??

Originally Posted by Rooksie

I'll send you some paracetamol in the post!!!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 5:48 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

It's actually the weirdest feeling - you feel ecstatic, emotional, - you're been waiting so long to hear the news and it feels slightly unreal ........ in short, it's the best feeling in the world......probably comparable to a damn good you-know-what!!!

And I bet you won't have a headache!

Nicky

PS: We sent our passports off for visa evidencing, and they arrived back today. I'm sitting in front of a roaring fire, with a glass of champers - and I'm feeling pretty good let me tell you!

Last edited by Nicky & Dave; Nov 18th 2005 at 5:53 pm.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 5:54 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
It's actually the weirdest feeling - you feel ecstatic, emotional, - you're been waiting so long to hear the news and it feels slightly unreal ........ in short, it's the best feeling in the world......probably comparable to a damn good you-know-what!!!

And I bet you won't have a headache!

Nicky

PS: We sent our passports off for visa evidencing, and they arrived back today. I'm sitting in front of a roaring fire, with a glass of champers - and I'm feeling pretty good let me tell you!
that brought a smile to my face - fantastic mate
Old Nov 18th 2005, 5:56 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The A Team
I'll send you some paracetamol in the post!!!

i'll be too pi**ed to care mate and thinking about jonny depp of course
Old Nov 18th 2005, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

ROFPMSL I love it. Makes me wonder what I'll be saying ROFL. Maybe on here YES YES YES and in front of hubby I have a headache as usual PMSL.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by LesleyM
ROFPMSL I love it. Makes me wonder what I'll be saying ROFL. Maybe on here YES YES YES and in front of hubby I have a headache as usual PMSL.

I will say "F*** me!!!!!!!!"
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:01 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

i'll be too pi**ed to care mate and thinking about jonny depp of course
OMG I love that man!

Getting pi**ed myself right now as it happens.......I think I'd better stay away from the laptop tonight as I don't want to do an Anne4Terry!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The A Team
OMG I love that man!

Getting pi**ed myself right now as it happens.......I think I'd better stay away from the laptop tonight as I don't want to do an Anne4Terry!

me too mate!!! i always know when ive had too much red wine cos i get a purple tongue!!

im terrible on here when im lashed - hence this thread!!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Is getting your visa an orgasmic experience??

I will say "F*** me!!!!!!!!"

Rooksie thanks the the bloody good laugh I love the humour and through the stress of the waiting game its made my usual boring friday a lot brighter.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by LesleyM
Rooksie thanks the the bloody good laugh I love the humour and through the stress of the waiting game its made my usual boring friday a lot brighter.

i should be banned from this forum when ive had a drink. i will be dying a death of embarrassment tomorrow or banned!!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:09 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Sh*t?
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:11 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

[in short, it's the best feeling in the world......probably comparable to a damn good you-know-what!!!

rodgering??
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

hmmmm is shag the word you were looking for

sorry peeps and i'm sober. i promise.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:21 pm
cheeky tart

i should be banned from this forum when ive had a drink. i will be dying a death of embarrassment tomorrow or banned!!
Thanks for the karma which was blank by the way

On my big day as well!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.