Getting scared now

Old Apr 20th 2005, 4:14 pm
joveazey

Default Getting scared now

Last day at work tomorrow and fly on 9th May ! :scared:

Jo

Old Apr 20th 2005, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Getting scared now

Originally Posted by joveazey

Jo
Good luck
Old Apr 20th 2005, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney
threlly is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Getting scared now

hi there joveazey,
i know just how u feel. i fly to oz with bf on may 1st. it has come around so quickly. we r just packing our things up as the shippers r coming on friday morning to take everything (apart from us and our backpacks of course.) my head is spinning with it all, but i am SO EXCITED and cant wait to get there and start new life.
i hope your last day at work goes well. i finished about a month ago and bf finishes on tuesday. i finished early because i nominated myself as our project manager and have sorted the whole visa process and move to oz.
where r u heading on oz? we have 4 days in hong kong en route, then land in cairns and spend 10 weeks or so travelling to sydney. we plan to live in manly/dee why in sydney. good luck with your new life
cheers

Jo
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

summersnanny is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Getting scared now

Jo
good luck jo who are you flying with we also go out to oz on 9th of may, we are going out to our son and family in perth for a month, just wanted to say good luck in your new life summers nanny
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Talking Re: Getting scared now

Wow, good luck, (hurry up someone and by my house i want to go nowwwww)

Have a fantastic new life, all the very best to you.

Paula.
Cheshire.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Have a great time :-)

SS
Old Apr 21st 2005, 7:29 am
joveazey

Originally Posted by summersnanny
good luck jo who are you flying with we also go out to oz on 9th of may, we are going out to our son and family in perth for a month, just wanted to say good luck in your new life summers nanny

Hi Summersnanny,

We are flying from Heathrow with Singapore Airlines on 9th May at 18.30. We are stopping in Singapore for 3 nights. What about you ?

Jo

Old Apr 21st 2005, 8:07 am
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Jo
Good luck Jo.

Same here, last at work tomorrow, but fly on the 27th April ! aaaarrrgggghhhh!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 5:59 pm
Just Joined

summersnanny is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Summersnanny,

We are flying from Heathrow with Singapore Airlines on 9th May at 18.30. We are stopping in Singapore for 3 nights. What about you ?

Jo
hi jo, we are flying with qantus at 12.15pm my son and family have been out there for 14mths now and have a tavern which is great, this is our 3rd holiday out there we miss them so much, they are so good to us text us every day ring us every 2or 3days and e.mail us and we have web cam, we hope one of these days we can go and live out there as well, we are 68yrs it's just great out there,thanks for e.mail good luck summers nanny