Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

gettin meds done in Melbourne

gettin meds done in Melbourne

Old Jul 30th 2005, 11:58 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default gettin meds done in Melbourne

hello

Can anyone recommend a doctor who does the medicals in Melbourne (south east subburbs if poss) and approximately how much they cost?

We have been given the go ahead for STNI sponsorship in Melbourne, and I need to price up costs now as I have 6 months to lodge application with DIMIA.....

Thanks

Laura
Old Jul 31st 2005, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

Mandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really nice
Default Re: gettin meds done in Melbourne

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
hello

Can anyone recommend a doctor who does the medicals in Melbourne (south east subburbs if poss) and approximately how much they cost?

We have been given the go ahead for STNI sponsorship in Melbourne, and I need to price up costs now as I have 6 months to lodge application with DIMIA.....

Thanks

Laura

I had my medicals done in Melbourne and had to go into city, i don't think there are any in the suburbs.

Mandy
Old Jul 31st 2005, 1:50 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

hello

Thanks

Laura
Hi Laura, here's the group to get in touch with

http://www.healthoz.com.au/ourservices/immigration.html

I had my meds done in Melbourne on the corner of Swanston and Victoria Parade. I think the price was about $250 for the full med/chest X-ray.

Take it easy

Carl
Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:40 am

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fireeater
Hi Laura, here's the group to get in touch with

http://www.healthoz.com.au/ourservices/immigration.html

I had my meds done in Melbourne on the corner of Swanston and Victoria Parade. I think the price was about $250 for the full med/chest X-ray.

Take it easy

Carl

thanks for that, i'll get onto it.....

laura
Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:41 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for that, i'll get onto it.....

laura
Hi Laura

Cas x
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:42 am

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hi Laura

Cas x

hi Cas

hope you are good, we have had the best news, that the government are gonna sponsor jc and I for STNI skilled independant, we found out on Friday and we have 6 months to lodge the skilled independant application with the DIMIA.....PR here we come!!!!

I am so chuffed cos i may be able to go to uni full time now next year

laura
x