Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Get a new Life on TV

Get a new Life on TV

Old Jan 7th 2005, 2:21 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Get a new Life on TV

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
thought i would bump this one back up to remind everyone, I wouldn't want to miss it!Chris
Re - last night's supposed "update" of Get a New Life Down Under

Apart from about 3 minutes max at the very end it was almost exactly the same as the original broadcast. I don't think we learnt anything new about the 3 participants or changed our minds on which of the 3 we were rooting for to make a go of it!!

I'll rest my case on this one - don't want to risk the wrath of any correspondents in WA !!

Jim
Old Jan 7th 2005, 2:28 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Re - last night's supposed "update" of Get a New Life Down Under

Apart from about 3 minutes max at the very end it was almost exactly the same as the original broadcast. I don't think we learnt anything new about the 3 participants or changed our minds on which of the 3 we were rooting for to make a go of it!!

I'll rest my case on this one - don't want to risk the wrath of any correspondents in WA !!

Jim
.......... no, sod it!!

"You know what these Australians are like!!" which implied that the golfers were liable to kill the cat and what then...put it on the barbie, have it with a stubbie??!!

and "I've just got bitten by ******** " Moral - don't sit on a bush by a wall then.

That's me done - oh dear!

Jim
Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:04 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

The only thing is they spent a whole episode on Melbourne and Sydney yet hardly showed anything of Adelaide (I turned over after Taggart at 10.30 and he was already in Perth!!!!!)
Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:11 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Originally Posted by bridiej
The only thing is they spent a whole episode on Melbourne and Sydney yet hardly showed anything of Adelaide (I turned over after Taggart at 10.30 and he was already in Perth!!!!!)
Bridie

You've lost me?

The repeat was on from 8 - 9 on Channel 4 and featured 3 families in Perth (1) and Brisbane-ish (2)

Don't think there was anything on Melbourne or Sydney or, as you rightly say, Adelaide.

Are we on the same programme??!!

Regards

Jim