Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Get A New Life - Queensland

Get A New Life - Queensland

Old May 11th 2004, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Kelly T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Get A New Life - Queensland

Just to let you know next Tuesday 18th May Get A New Life BBC2 8PM is in Queensland.

Kelly.
Old May 11th 2004, 8:04 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Get A New Life - Queensland

Originally posted by Kelly T
Just to let you know next Tuesday 18th May Get A New Life BBC2 8PM is in Queensland.

Kelly.

Ooooooooooo, great thanks!! It'll be a date
Old May 11th 2004, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kelly T

Kelly.

Unfortunately I will miss it I will have to set the recorder

OOPS!!! Forgot for a minute no need I will be there

Just a joke please dont take it the wrong way
Old May 11th 2004, 8:37 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Dicko
Unfortunately I will miss it I will have to set the recorder

OOPS!!! Forgot for a minute no need I will be there

Just a joke please dont take it the wrong way
As Michael Palin once said "You lucky, lucky b@st@rd!"
Old May 17th 2004, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all

hey kelly guess what - the show on qld on tuesday is about me & my family we are the reeve family. i supose i shouldnt really tell you the out come should i . we should of been in the tv times this week as they did a phone interview with us .
im a bit worried about how they will edit the show, really hope you all enjoy it .. deb .
Old May 17th 2004, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by debreeve
hey kelly guess what - the show on qld on tuesday is about me & my family we are the reeve family. i supose i shouldnt really tell you the out come should i . we should of been in the tv times this week as they did a phone interview with us .
im a bit worried about how they will edit the show, really hope you all enjoy it .. deb .

Shame it is not being shown out here Deb! Have you seen it?

They might put it on here later in the year.

Hope it all works out for you.
Old May 17th 2004, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all

hi, no we havnt seen any of it they did about 100+ hrs filming in total so havnt got a clue what will be shown, and how they will edit it !! have said that once it goes to air they will send us the tapes .
we have been very lucky xx
Old May 17th 2004, 6:42 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Oooooooooooooo - how exciting!!! Even more reason to watch it now
Old May 17th 2004, 7:28 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, no we havnt seen any of it they did about 100+ hrs filming in total so havnt got a clue what will be shown, and how they will edit it !! have said that once it goes to air they will send us the tapes .
we have been very lucky xx
deb,
its a shame we wont see it here. I really hope they edit fairly for you, and if they dont I hope you've got thick skin, dont know if you were on the forum when the last series was shown but some of the families got slaughtered on here.
Fingers crossed, good luck,
Michaela
Old May 17th 2004, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by mcmercer
deb,
its a shame we wont see it here. I really hope they edit fairly for you, and if they dont I hope you've got thick skin, dont know if you were on the forum when the last series was shown but some of the families got slaughtered on here.
Fingers crossed, good luck,
Michaela

hi debs here, thats what im worrying about, i saw some of that series, that poor woman in perth !! i certainly dont miss m& s knickers, did feel for her . i keep thinking what was filmed etc. we have all been very positive since coming last oct, and really have no reason to be a winging pom [i hope]
the director/producer & team were great but they knew how to trigger me off [tears] asking if i miss family etc . i supose im not to bothered really as i know we are all very very happy here in oz . should of done it years ago . xx
Old May 17th 2004, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Hi Debs,

Glad to hear you and your family have settled and are happy in Aus.
I will be at work, so will be recording it to watch later

Good luck to you all

Primrose
Old May 17th 2004, 10:26 am

silvervfr is an unknown quantity at this point

Good on you Deb, glad it is working out for you. I will be at work also but I will tape it. Can't wait and as you said I hope they edit fairly!

I thought that they were not fair on most of the families on the last series, I think they are more concerned on making "good" tv rather than portraying a balanced view of what it has been like for you! I Hope you got paid well?

We are coming out in August/September either Brisbane or surrounds so any advice you can give on areas would be appreciated.

Nick
Old May 17th 2004, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

My son was watching a show yesterday about a family who went to Brisbane from Leicester.

I love watching these shows even though it doesn't look as if we'll be going for a while now. :-((

We'll definately watch the show tomorrow- so glad to hear you are happy there.
Old May 17th 2004, 6:32 pm
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

Hello,

New around here glad i found this site, which amazes me in seeing how many people are willing to give a hand to those that need help.

Thanks for the tip re: the show.

It will be interesting for me since Queensland is one of the places i would like to settle, out of 3 and they are: Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth.

Kind Regards,
JP
Old May 17th 2004, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

thanks primrose, hope you like the show , must admit they took us round a couple of grotty places to start with. just wish i could see it , its funny to think all our friends and family will watch it b4 us . x debs x
Hiya Debs
We're now prepared for the worst editing lol, so anything we see will be positive!
Don't worry, I'm sure you won't get slated, especially since you've come on here and we've had a chance to suss you out first!
Looking forward to the show,
Larissa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.