Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Get a New Life - Australia programme

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Are you planning on watching this ?
Yes
97.50%
No
2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Get a New Life - Australia programme

Old Apr 15th 2003, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

you've all voiced my thoughts! i kept saying to al about the male agent what was he doing there at all? it seems they asked for people who "were interested" in relocating and then just must have said to them - ok, now or never, free tickets, here we go! no forward planning, no savings, i think that couple tonight were even renting in glasgow - wonder how they'd ever manage to afford to bring over their belongings? last week was just as bad, both felt to me that there was no "soul" if you know what i mean. what about when the man was being asked about working and he as asked what he could do and he said "nothing" - priceless!
seriously, on here we all seem to be doing proper preparation without the help of melissa!
( i'll still be glued to the rest of the series though!)
karen
(gold coast in october):scared:
Old Apr 15th 2003, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

Terry is an unknown quantity at this point

Also agree with the lack of research, mind you who in their right mind would take 2 children to a foriegn country one of which having a possible fatal condition. They had no savings could'nt speak the laungauge no job. How would they be alble to tell if their child was about to eat his last meal. Is next weeks program the one that Sue is in? Will have to tape it as our agent is over from Aus. and we're going for a beer.

Terry
Old Apr 15th 2003, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Sue is on Place in the Sun in Coffs Harbour, but next week of this one is from Brisbane...

Mash...

Originally posted by Terry
Also agree with the lack of research, mind you who in their right mind would take 2 children to a foriegn country one of which having a possible fatal condition. They had no savings could'nt speak the laungauge no job. How would they be alble to tell if their child was about to eat his last meal. Is next weeks program the one that Sue is in? Will have to tape it as our agent is over from Aus. and we're going for a beer.

Terry