perth website

Old Apr 15th 2003, 10:11 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute
Default perth website

It seems like almost everyone is heading to Perth, good choice been here almost 2 years and never looked back. I heard of a website www.pomsinperth.com which has a small membership compared to this site but seems to have some good information on it. I believe they also have a "meet and greet" service for new emigrants, although Grub seems to be taking on this role single handed!!
Old Apr 15th 2003, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stoney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: perth website

Originally posted by Call me AL
It seems like almost everyone is heading to Perth, good choice been here almost 2 years and never looked back. I heard of a website www.pomsinperth.com which has a small membership compared to this site but seems to have some good information on it. I believe they also have a "meet and greet" service for new emigrants, although Grub seems to be taking on this role single handed!!
Hi Al,
I think the meet and greet service is if you rent a house off them as this is what their website is actually about, the message board is just a sideline.
Glad to hear that you have made a success of your move to Perth,
I think I am letting the negative posts get to me alittle on here.
Any info on best suburbs etc, where do you live and are you happy there.