George Best

Old Nov 24th 2005, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all
Default Re: George Best

Originally Posted by OzTennis
I'm more mystified by River Phoenix being a genius??

OzTennis
lolol
Old Nov 24th 2005, 1:43 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

No, a quote from ADL in another post mentioned River Phoenix and Jim Morrison et al. I thought to myself Best was in most people's all time best ever X1, Gazza and the Doors were pretty good, Alan Turing in no small way enables us to do what we are doing now, but River Phoenix!

OzTennis

wasnt he in Lost Boys???
Old Nov 24th 2005, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

No, a quote from ADL in another post mentioned River Phoenix and Jim Morrison et al. I thought to myself Best was in most people's all time best ever X1, Gazza and the Doors were pretty good, Alan Turing in no small way enables us to do what we are doing now, but River Phoenix!

OzTennis
He probably changed the door policy in a few nightclubs
Old Nov 24th 2005, 2:59 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default George Best

Now in his "last hours"

Sad.

When I wake tomorrow he will be dead.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Now in his "last hours"

Sad.

When I wake tomorrow he will be dead.

Indeed. This time tomorrow he will be in the big stadium in the sky.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

He's still fighting at the moment....I dont think he was supposed to last the night but he is battling on.

SS
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:27 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Going, going......

almost gone....
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

dshole will become famous soon enoughdshole will become famous soon enough

Stupid ****, that's all I can say.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:35 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Hey Soapy, did you know his initials spell LAD ?
Finally someone notices the genius of my new login name

ADL is an anagram of LAD, and ADL used to be JackTheLAD. (Clever isn't it )
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:39 pm

Cancer, 1939, England, forced to live there because of anti-semitism, was in Vienna around the end of the 30's.

OzTennis
Yeah, but he killed himself rather than face stomach cancer. I read it on the web so it must be true.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Oakie will become famous soon enoughOakie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by dshole
Yep. Also, what is it with the media, is there really f**k all else to talk about?
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:41 pm

OzTennis
Ah I just threw in one for the ladies
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dshole

Pi**ed away a perfectly good liver. And then pi**ed away a perfectly good liver.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep thank god someone feels like me, loads of people are waiting for liver transplants, he get ones and F**** it up the wall, what a pillark!!!

according to the great god football

whatever!

lace x
Old Nov 24th 2005, 8:00 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Sad really, that he was so unhappy with his life he boozed the life out of himself........
I wouldnt be too proud to be a family member who's son/daughter etc gave up their liver when they died for someone that abused it so badly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.