Geelong

Old Jun 15th 2003, 12:54 pm
Geelong October!!!!

Codgob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Geelong

Well,rush panic time,been offered a job starting November in Geelong,need info on schools and the like for a 12 y/o girl,as well as all other matters,never had so much to do in so little time,panic is a mild symptom!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 15th 2003, 1:21 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Geelong

I've posted some information on this site in the past about housing and schooling in Geelong - maybe you can do a search and if you need any more details please mail me directly and I'll see what I can do to help.

Best regards (from Geelong).

Originally posted by Codgob
Well,rush panic time,been offered a job starting November in Geelong,need info on schools and the like for a 12 y/o girl,as well as all other matters,never had so much to do in so little time,panic is a mild symptom!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 21st 2003, 5:48 pm
Just Joined

ellen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We found this site useful, http://www.geelongsmartmove.com.au/s...s/schools.html

it has lists of all the schools in the area, public or private. A lot of them have their own website, if not, typing the name of the school in a search engine will bring up a lot of info.

We have a 12 y/o boy, and have been looking at the schools in the area. How does your 12 y/o feel about going? We have two boys (12 and 16) and they are not happy about it at all, which is making it all the harder for us. Very difficult!

Ellen
Old Jun 23rd 2003, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Codgob

Just thought I'd say that I went to Geelong last week to see a customer (I live in Perth). Wot a lovely town it is. A friend of ours has recently moved to Perth from Geelong (chasing his girlfriend around the country) and said it was the nicest place to live in Victoria. Good luck, I'm sure it will be fab.

Diane
Old Jun 23rd 2003, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there we live in a place called Leopold, which is in geelong. its a lovely place and my 6 yrs olds school is great. we are not far from beaches, the town and melbourne. so all in all we can have a little bit of what we fancy at the time. mind you it is cold in geelong in the winter(which is know) most days it only gets between 10-15 degs. and drops to around 3-8 at night or there abouts. so dont expect it nice and warm in this area. if you would like to know more about the area please feel free to e-mail us. i am sure my husband shaun can tell you alot more than i can. like how many pubs in the area etc ha ha. good luck lorraine xx