G'day from MEL!

Old Apr 28th 2003, 5:08 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard
in terms of the known world it was beyond anything any country had done before or ever will do.

Given Australia has done little apart from dig holes and bred sheep I think the Poms can walk tall among the outcasts and refugees that make up this country.
Let us hope you are right, would not want MadDog II.

Australia was here long before the Age of MadDogs and will be, if in a temporary impoverised state for having suffered the MadDogs, long after. And thanks for sending the outcasts and refugees, their bones make passing good fertilizer.
Old Apr 28th 2003, 5:20 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Megalania
Let us hope you are right, would not want MadDog II.

Australia was here long before the Age of MadDogs and will be, if in a temporary impoverised state for having suffered the MadDogs, long after. And thanks for sending the outcasts and refugees, their bones make passing good fertilizer.
Australia was never here before the Poms an Island that had brown nomads was not Australia as you and me know it now .
You are tainted with the smell of Poms forever , your way of life is soaked in Anglo culture it in no way follows the Abo way of life .
Give this waste land back to the Abos and in no time it will again become the land it was ,as has parts of Africa that stamped on anglo rule have got back to the stone age.

Old Apr 28th 2003, 7:32 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Australia was never here before the Poms an Island that had brown nomads was not Australia as you and me know it now .
You are tainted with the smell of Poms forever , your way of life is soaked in Anglo culture it in no way follows the Abo way of life .
Give this waste land back to the Abos and in no time it will again become the land it was ,as has parts of Africa that stamped on anglo rule have got back to the stone age.
Clearly, I have overstretched your mental capabilities as demonstrated by your very short view of the history of the world.
Old Apr 28th 2003, 7:54 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly, I have overstretched your mental capabilities as demonstrated by your very short view of the history of the world.
This Island could have no shorter history ?

Old Apr 28th 2003, 8:07 am
Banned

This Island could have no shorter history ?

Perhaps your purview of history extends no further than last feeding time at the OB. Certaily no longer than a few million years.
Old Apr 29th 2003, 2:14 am
Banned

Perhaps your purview of history extends no further than last feeding time at the OB. Certaily no longer than a few million years.
This what I expect from an Aussie you have little history and what you have you try to rewrite minus Poms .
The world has been here millions of years ,history as we know has not I wake every day and wish I could have been sailing with Captain Cook as his navigator .
What seemed like a good idea using this Island as a dumping ground has now had its day , if you fill a country with cons and misfits what you do you have .
No culture and little sense of being a nation , a plastic country with a throw away plastic bag rapped around it.

Old Apr 29th 2003, 2:41 am
Banned

This what I expect from an Aussie you have little history and what you have you try to rewrite minus Poms .
The world has been here millions of years ,history as we know has not I wake every day and wish I could have been sailing with Captain Cook as his navigator .
What seemed like a good idea using this Island as a dumping ground has now had its day , if you fill a country with cons and misfits what you do you have .
No culture and little sense of being a nation , a plastic country with a throw away plastic bag rapped around it.
History as you know it, it obviously has not since you see not beyond your myoptic utopian ethnocentric and anthropocentric view of your beloved England.

Well, portions of England are still a nice place and obviously with such an exquisitely narrow view of the world it is where you most belong.

I have seen much of the world from many dimensions and I say the teraforming performed by you peculiar creatures from Eurasia has destroyed much that was once beautious.

The oddity is that you bemoan the results of your terraforms yet persist with them.
Old Apr 29th 2003, 4:03 am
Banned

History as you know it, it obviously has not since you see not beyond your myoptic utopian ethnocentric and anthropocentric view of your beloved England.

Well, portions of England are still a nice place and obviously with such an exquisitely narrow view of the world it is where you most belong.

I have seen much of the world from many dimensions and I say the teraforming performed by you peculiar creatures from Eurasia has destroyed much that was once beautious.

The oddity is that you bemoan the results of your terraforms yet persist with them.

Narrow view god I must have seen and read too much of the crap put out by the Australian Media whos view of the world is limited way beyond mine.
Great use of words that express much but mean nothing , have you been on the VB I had the same kind of delutions on that stuff.
I wish to rejoin the world after living its bum hole far to long , floating a sea of mediocrity has become too mundane .

Old Apr 29th 2003, 5:09 am
Banned

Narrow view god I must have seen and read too much of the crap put out by the Australian Media whos view of the world is limited way beyond mine.
Great use of words that express much but mean nothing , have you been on the VB I had the same kind of delutions on that stuff.
I wish to rejoin the world after living its bum hole far to long , floating a sea of mediocrity has become too mundane .

Looks like I missed the prime opportunity to include the grand-daddy almighty ultimate insult to "ethnocentric and anthropocentric": selfcentric.

I thought you might not be able to get your mind around "them big words", afterall how can you get an point like object around anything?

You know nought of what I partake but all and sundry know of your black hole like consumption of OB DHW.

No one is preventing you from winking out.
Old Apr 29th 2003, 5:23 am
Banned

Looks like I missed the prime opportunity to include the grand-daddy almighty ultimate insult to "ethnocentric and anthropocentric": selfcentric.

I thought you might not be able to get your mind around "them big words", afterall how can you get an point like object around anything?

You know nought of what I partake but all and sundry know of your black hole like consumption of OB DHW.

No one is preventing you from winking out.

If I was you I would remove the dictionary from your grasp , as much as these words express your inner most thoughts they hold no fear for me .

Anthropocentric has merit but do you think that this is far to higher a plane for a Pom and miles above your Aussie?
Give me it in a glass and I will give you the waste product it shall be called Australia.

http://www.kheper.net/topics/worldvi...ocentrism.html

Old Apr 29th 2003, 5:49 am
Banned

If I was you I would remove the dictionary from your grasp , as much as these words express your inner most thoughts they hold no fear for me .

Anthropocentric has merit but do you think that this is far to higher a plane for a Pom and miles above your Aussie?
Give me it in a glass and I will give you the waste product it shall be called Australia.
If no fear, no comment required. These words point to the deep vacuum that is your point-less existence, the source of your terrified screams, and your unquenchable thirst for anesthetizing DHW.

What Aussie would step close enough to you for you to know. They see the black vortex surrounding your pointlessness and throw in dark bile water.

Anything you touch shall be called a waste product.
Old Apr 29th 2003, 6:43 am
Banned

If no fear, no comment required. These words point to the deep vacuum that is your point-less existence, the source of your terrified screams, and your unquenchable thirst for anesthetizing DHW.

What Aussie would step close enough to you for you to know. They see the black vortex surrounding your pointlessness and throw in dark bile water.

Anything you touch shall be called a waste product.
Give me head a rest that VB has a grip on you , try a glass of wine .
In my missionary work I preach to many Aussies some of the buggers are hard to get rid of , life is far to valueble to waste in a pit of lost dreams that Australia has become.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Apr 29th 2003 at 6:55 am.
Old Apr 29th 2003, 7:34 am
Banned

Give me head a rest that VB has a grip on you , try a glass of wine .
In my missionary work I preach to many Aussies some of the buggers are hard to get rid of , life is far to valueble to waste in a pit of lost dreams that Australia has become.

Diddums-pie! Getting out of the fog of DHW as feeding time approaches? Try your own whine!

Then take your hellish dreams with you!
Old Apr 29th 2003, 8:05 am
Homeward Bound

spuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kaff,

I'm new here and we are hoping to get to Melbourne by the end of the year. We are coming over in Oct and are soooo excited! It's really fab to hear that it's all that you expected. I suppose you never really know til you get there and live it properly but as you say - life is what you make it.

We are staying with a friend for a few weeks until we sort out where to rent. I think you are really brave doing it over the internet (I'd defo have to see the place first) but they do have really good pics and I'm glad you are all sorted.

We were out there for xmas last year and it's really strange! Xmas trees and songs about snow in 45degree heat was all a bit surreal. I also really missed my family loads as it was just me and hubby but we've sorted that this year as my mum and dad are booked on flights on Dec 18th so we'll be having xmas together. My brother and his girlfiend are also going out in Sept on WHV so it's set to be the best xmas yet - if a bit different!

Maybe I'm missing something as I'm a bit new but what exactly is wrong with people like PB? It's really sad that he's unhappy but judging from his manic-depressive outlook I'm not sure he'd be happy anywhere! I've no doubt that Oz isn't all things to all people and maybe some people who emmigrate feel they made the wrong decision. At least most of them are grown up enough to admit it and look for something else or get on with making the most of it. I fail to see why he posts on this site at all. It is obviously full of people who want to make the best for themselves and their family and are courageous enough to try that on the other end of the planet!

Well, well done you! I hope to be joining you soon. You sound really happy and I'm really chuffed for you.

All the best,

Emma.
Old Apr 29th 2003, 12:16 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mel here we come

Hi Kaff,
I'm new here to, but if all goes well will be over in Mel sometime sept.
Its great to hear positive comments along side the more outrageous (pb) I to like to look at the bright side of life WHERE EVER iam and will continue to do so regardless of any slaggings i may get from pb and crew!
Good luck and stay happy,
Heather

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.