Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

gas licence fiasco....

gas licence fiasco....

Old Apr 8th 2007, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

devonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant future
Default gas licence fiasco....

hi.....

for those coming to Perth in the hope of getting their gas licence i just wanted to let you know that there will only be a limited number of spaces available on an even more limited number of courses which have gone from being 3 weeks full time to 6 weeks full time and of course lets not forget that this will also include a larger fee!!! and some of these courses will not be starting until july 08 yes 08......
i know this because i have just completed mine in Freo...
if i can be off any help to fellow plumbers/ gas engineers pm me.

all the best Rob..
Old Apr 8th 2007, 4:46 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: gas licence fiasco....

Originally Posted by devonfolk
hi.....

for those coming to Perth in the hope of getting their gas licence i just wanted to let you know that there will only be a limited number of spaces available on an even more limited number of courses which have gone from being 3 weeks full time to 6 weeks full time and of course lets not forget that this will also include a larger fee!!! and some of these courses will not be starting until july 08 yes 08......

all the best Rob..
My hubby is gas/plumber he did the course 2 years ago.
Our friends just did the course in Freo, Paul and Terry from Bunbury
Old Apr 8th 2007, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

devonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cranni
My hubby is gas/plumber he did the course 2 years ago.
Our friends just did the course in Freo, Paul and Terry from Bunbury
I meet them both the other week at freo. Say hi from me. Just wanted to let others know.
Old Apr 8th 2007, 1:34 pm
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by devonfolk
hi.....

all the best Rob..
Hello
Hi Rob any advice on my plumbing license would be much appreciated, we are heading to mandurah area in August and now I am starting to panic about getting mine, how did you get on finding work ?
Regards Dave
Old Apr 9th 2007, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daveplumber
Hello
Hi Rob any advice on my plumbing license would be much appreciated, we are heading to mandurah area in August and now I am starting to panic about getting mine, how did you get on finding work ?
Regards Dave
You wont have any trouble finding work once you have a licence, there is lots of work here in Bunbury, crying out gor plumbers.
Denise and Dave [also plumber]
Old Apr 9th 2007, 7:08 am
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future

You wont have any trouble finding work once you have a licence, there is lots of work here in Bunbury, crying out gor plumbers.
Thanks for that but i am struggling to find out information as to where i get my license
Dave
Old Apr 9th 2007, 2:43 pm
Essex Staffy

BUMP
Old Apr 9th 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

BUMP
I will speak to hubby, and let you know.
Old Apr 9th 2007, 3:28 pm
Essex Staffy

I will speak to hubby, and let you know.
If you could it would be much appreciated
Old Apr 9th 2007, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

If you could it would be much appreciated
If you pm me your phone number i will get him to give you a ring soon as.