Gardening Perth

Old Sep 24th 2004, 9:47 am
PommieLeague

Thumbs up Gardening Perth

Hello all

Just a little plug here to mention if any of you would like the services of a fully qualified horticulturist/garden consultant in the Perth metro area, then please email me [email protected] or 0404724737

I am very knowledgable and experienced with gardens/plants that grow here, including Aussie natives, exotics, succulents, hedges and palms.
I have only been in Perth for 5 weeks and just getting on my feet.
I have own transport, and references. I can do as much or as little gardening as you require.

regards
Lee

Old Sep 24th 2004, 10:00 am
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Gardening Perth

Originally Posted by Lathlain
Hello all

Just a little plug here to mention if any of you would like the services of a fully qualified horticulturist/garden consultant in the Perth metro area, then please email me [email protected] or 0404724737

I am very knowledgable and experienced with gardens/plants that grow here, including Aussie natives, exotics, succulents, hedges and palms.
I have own transport, and references. I can do as much or as little gardening as you require.

regards
Lee
Don't need a gardener yet, but how is it going? we will be in Perth 28 October onwards, Norh Side.

Paul J
Old Sep 24th 2004, 10:16 am
Go Banana's !!

Hello all

regards
Lee

will need your services in about 7 months time so I'll make a note of your details.

Good luck

Warren

Old Sep 24th 2004, 11:07 am
Just Joined

yvonneg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all

regards
Lee
Hey there!
I'm a researcher for Channel 4's A Place In The Sun and was wondering if you'd be willing to have a quick chat with me about relocating to Australia, more specifically to Perth (we've got a family wanting to relocate to Fremantle and surrounding areas). If yes, drop me a quick line at [email protected] along with an Aussie number that I can reach you on between 11am-7pm your time (or an email if you prefer email contact to phone).
Thanks very much,
Yvonne
Old Sep 24th 2004, 11:20 am
PommieLeague

Hi

Yes Im north of the river too. Its going well thanks.
Please get in touch when you are ready. All the best

Old Sep 24th 2004, 11:27 am
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

Hi

Yes Im north of the river too. Its going well thanks.
Please get in touch when you are ready. All the best

Will Do, other half is a very keen gardener (over here) but I guess she may not have a clue over there!

So will be touch

Paul J
Old Sep 24th 2004, 4:12 pm
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by Jacko1
Will Do, other half is a very keen gardener (over here) but I guess she may not have a clue over there!

So will be touch

Paul J
OK no worries

Old Sep 24th 2004, 4:31 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Well, you're near us!
Have a rental though... and mostly grass...
Old Sep 24th 2004, 7:29 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Good luck to you, You'll need it when the scortching summer comes and everything that grew dies because it's burnt to death!!!!! The grass turns a lovely shade of yellow and the flowers turn crispy. Water as much and as often as you like but it's a viscious circle.

No, really.. Good lcuk with your venture, there are lots of lovely garden s to tend in Perth.
Old Sep 25th 2004, 5:32 am
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by janeyray
Good luck to you, You'll need it when the scortching summer comes and everything that grew dies because it's burnt to death!!!!! The grass turns a lovely shade of yellow and the flowers turn crispy. Water as much and as often as you like but it's a viscious circle.

No, really.. Good lcuk with your venture, there are lots of lovely garden s to tend in Perth.
My advice would be to everyone in Perth is:

Get rid of your lawns, they are far too costly to maintain and use a heck of a lot of valuable water. Plant with natives and succulents. (or I can do that for you)

Old Sep 25th 2004, 5:54 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

My advice would be to everyone in Perth is:

Get rid of your lawns, they are far too costly to maintain and use a heck of a lot of valuable water. Plant with natives and succulents. (or I can do that for you)
Yep, good idea.
Lawns are useless anyway, especially for front yards! For backyard a bit might be useful if you have kids, but other than that..!

We've got lawn practically everywhere. Not changing a thing though, it's a rental

Our lawn already needs watering now, if it doesn't rain soon, and it's only just spring!!

And please remember people, only water in the evening!!!!!