Reload this Page >

Garda Clearance/Vetting

Garda Clearance/Vetting

Old Feb 4th 2011, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

SRDL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Garda Clearance/Vetting

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me which 'police certificate' I need to register with the QCT? Tried to contact the Garda Station at home, but they're clearly working on Irish time... - I'm living in the UK at the moment, so can't simply knock on the door.

Also, it says on the application for rego that you can forward it on when received, so does that mean I can submit the application and then forward the clearance?

If anyone has done this please let me know which one I need.

Cheers
Old Feb 4th 2011, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

mvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to all
Default Re: Garda Clearance/Vetting

Hi What visa are you applying for?

Normally you wait to be asked by your Co for the police checks and medicals.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

I'm going on the WHV initially with the intention of applying for skilled independent when I get the funds together So I hope to do supply teaching.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

mvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to all

I'm not to clued up on that visa but would suggest that you wait for a reply from someone more clued up. JAJ is normally very good.

I know on the skilled visa due to the time it takes that you wait to be asked for the checks where as the employer sponsored 475 doesn't require checks I've been told by my agent unless asked for.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

Will do, thanks!