Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Furniture container

Furniture container

Old Nov 24th 2007, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

brian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the rough
Default Furniture container

We will be packing up all our worldly belongings to move to Sydney, The company my husband is going to work for are paying for the container, is there anything that is worth me buying over in England to put in the container, that would be a lot more expensive over in Oz...any ideas would be helpful.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 12:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Furniture container

Originally Posted by brian and wendy
We will be packing up all our worldly belongings to move to Sydney, The company my husband is going to work for are paying for the container, is there anything that is worth me buying over in England to put in the container, that would be a lot more expensive over in Oz...any ideas would be helpful.

For me - bugger all. For others there's always something.

Depends on you really, try reading this: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495038
Old Nov 24th 2007, 2:00 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Furniture container

A coffee machine. They're stupidly expensive over here. We bought one new and shipped it without even using it first (though we did test it).