Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

furnished/holiday rentals needed...

furnished/holiday rentals needed...

Old Dec 13th 2011, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

c1are is an unknown quantity at this point
Default furnished/holiday rentals needed...

Sorry its been a while, but all systems go finally

Flights and packers booked for the 8 January, but we're struggling to find somewhere to stay. Am awaiting to hear from estate agents but now we're getting closer I'm starting to panic with it been peak season out there.

Any suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated we are heading for the Gold Coast area family of 5.

Cheers
Old Dec 13th 2011, 8:36 pm
Harrip

harrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: furnished/holiday rentals needed...

www.stayz.com.au is your friend. Of course, that's peek holiday week so don't expect a bargain.
Old Dec 14th 2011, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

shussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really nice

http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/ also useful.
Old Dec 20th 2011, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

doub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud of

I will take a look today to see if we have availability from the 8th
Old Dec 21st 2011, 8:59 am
Just Joined

c1are is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by doub
I will take a look today to see if we have availability from the 8th
I'm sorted now thanx guy Thanx for all your advice, hope to have a catch up when we land