Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Funny and stupid Posts

Funny and stupid Posts

Old May 9th 2005, 11:07 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny and stupid Posts

Originally Posted by possoms
Jeez DD just finished reading it had to do it in instalments my brain has frazzled.

Peed of though cos we still dont know if she ever got to USA
Hi Possoms,

I think this will remain one of lifes little mysteries!!!

D D
Old May 10th 2005, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Hi Wombat,

Just found the hallowed 'Guinevere' post. For those who don't know, it's a loooooong thread so get yourselves a cup of coffee (or red bull) and a cushion to sit on, you'll be a while - but it's a classic!

Enjoy

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...7&page=1&pp=15

D D
BIG WOOPS. Just got a relpy to a work email I sent out last week. It was to a lady called Genevieve. Just looked and I'd started it 'Dear Guinevere...'
Old May 10th 2005, 7:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Now THIS one is just plain paranoid......but by the time I got to the bottom I was creased up with laughter....... talk about thinking Big Brother is watching you.......

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259661

read it quick before it gets deleted!i think my fave paragraph is:

"FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment when I was not home in May
2004, stole a "yellow highlighter" and after I moved to a different
Atlanta suburbs a month later entered my apartment again when I was
not home and placed the "yellow highlighter" on the carpet in the
middle of my bedroom by the time I came back from watching Fahrenheit
9/11 movie on 6/27/04. The FBI knew that I went to watch Fahrenheit
9/11 movie on 6/27/04 because they were watching me looking for
directions and movie times on the internet and also with the help of
gps vehicle tracking devices in my car."

or maybe

"FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment when I was not home on
7/18/04 in the morning and turned the Air Conditioner "ON"
intentionally by the time I came back to TORTURE me."
Old May 10th 2005, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Pollyana]

QUOTE]

Don't you just hate it when the FBI mess with your stationary!!
Old May 10th 2005, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

:scared: I couldn't read the whole of that!
Old May 10th 2005, 8:07 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

They've got Larissa spooked then Hey, I wonder if it was one of those pesky FBI agents that bit Hevs?? :scared:
Old May 10th 2005, 8:20 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Larissa
:scared: I couldn't read the whole of that!
Don't tell me the FBI have it in for you as well, Larissa! Lost any yellow highlighters lately???
Old May 10th 2005, 9:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL My favourite bit was

"You can do a quick investigative test by emailing to [email protected]
and asking Frank if he is an undercover FBI agent and I am absolutely
positive he WONT respond and DENY he is an FBI agent because then it
will be a LIE. With this test you can conclude Frank Spodek is indeed
an undercover FBI agent"

Didn't realise FBI agents had such a big thing with doughnuts

My daughter has lost her mobile phone and a "best friends" necklace - those pesky FBI agents again
Old May 10th 2005, 9:20 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!!

FBI have been in my place this morning then...........a pink highlighter has gone off my computer desk.....perhaps its the gay branch of the fbi wot did it!!

(no offence intended)

Old May 10th 2005, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Don't tell me the FBI have it in for you as well, Larissa! Lost any yellow highlighters lately???
How did you know about that
Old May 10th 2005, 9:54 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Larissa
How did you know about that
Have you considered the possibility that I'm one of the millions of sneaky FBI agents.......... :scared:
Old May 10th 2005, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Have you considered the possibility that I'm one of the millions of sneaky FBI agents.......... :scared:
I knew it... Now give me back my magic marker, and stop hiding my keys every morning!
Old May 10th 2005, 10:36 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Now THIS one is just plain paranoid......but by the time I got to the bottom I was creased up with laughter....... talk about thinking Big Brother is watching you.......

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259661

read it quick before it gets deleted!i think my fave paragraph is:

or maybe

"FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment when I was not home on
7/18/04 in the morning and turned the Air Conditioner "ON"
intentionally by the time I came back to TORTURE me."
OMG I've been searching for a set of Channel Lipsticks that my partner bought me for weeks and weeks, cant find them anywhere. Now it has all become clear :scared:
Old May 10th 2005, 10:40 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by possoms
OMG I've been searching for a set of Channel Lipsticks that my partner bought me for weeks and weeks, cant find them anywhere. Now it has all become clear :scared:
Its so obvious really isn't it, all those mysterious things in life, all the things that go missing, all the things our parents blamed us for doing - no matter how much we protested our innocence........"It wasn't me that kicked the football through the window Daddy, it was that FBI agent...!!"
Old May 10th 2005, 10:46 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually I do believe what shes saying, they do try to trick you into becoming mad its some kinda conspiracy thing ......

When I worked in Mental Health there was a woman who had placed cctv cameras in her garden pointing at her roses. She believe the government were going to come in the middle of the night and cut the heads off ... I believed her too.

Also there was this bloke who had laid traps all around his house to catch them. He changed his name to Eddie Gerkin so they wouldnt know who he was.

There are many more cases and these government agents try to make them look mad, but hey I know better. its all part of the plan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.