Wikiposts

Funny Names

Old Oct 2nd 2005, 9:01 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny Names

Originally Posted by Steve G

Which famous footy player ?????
I found this: http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/past_...layers/whelan/
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
I know who he is ...................... but thanks anyway
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

My dad used to work with a guy called 'Gordon Bennett'
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 9:47 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve G
I know who he is ...................... but thanks anyway
LOL glad you do coz I had no idea! LMAO
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of

My husband and i got married in Bankok,Thailand last year and the registra was called Pee Noy. Pee Noy in Bankok all very appropriate for a wedding/honeymoon. He He x
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

AdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant future

My mate used to live next door to two blokes called Ben Dover & Phil Mcrevis!
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdelaideBlue
My mate used to live next door to two blokes called Ben Dover & Phil Mcrevis!
PMSL ....were they mates with Don Kiddick!!
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

AdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
PMSL ....were they mates with Don Kiddick!!
Ha Ha...no but one of 'em worked with a guy called Hugh Janus!
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AdelaideBlue
Ha Ha...no but one of 'em worked with a guy called Hugh Janus!
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant future

There used to be a barber in Lincoln called Les Hare.

For those readers with an interest in the sciences, check out this page (yes it is genuine)

Abstract
The aromaticity of arsoles has been debated in the literature for years. Some measures indicate arsole to be non-aromatic, others attribute at least slight aromaticity to the molecule. Here, we take a ring-current view of aromaticity, and study arsole in more detail. We make comparisons to the nitrogen analogue pyrrole, the phosphorous analogue phosphole, and the carbon analogue cyclopentadiene. The newly developed gauge-including magnetically induced currents (GIMIC) method provides a direct measure of the current flow in molecules. Using GIMIC, we show that arsole indeed is almost half as aromatic as pyrrole. Phosphole comes in between. Even cyclopentadiene is found to possess a moderately strong induced ring current, thus questioning the accepted classification of this molecule as a non-aromatic reference system
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

PJ & B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
A friend of ours just popped round, shes a realtor in Park Ridge.

A new girl started there a month ago...

I swear this is true:

Her Name : May B Wong
My sister used to be a dental nurse and they had a patient called
A. Glasscock, and when he used to come into the surgery she used to say to the other girls ''I bet you can see him coming''.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 12:52 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
A friend of ours just popped round, shes a realtor in Park Ridge.

A new girl started there a month ago...

I swear this is true:

Her Name : May B Wong
her hubby is caled May B wite
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 1:51 am
CPW
BE Enthusiast

CPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps Ben Dover has a sister called Eileen.

And Annette Curtin remains one of my favourites.

But in reality I did learn with some horror a few years ago that some friends of mine whose surname is Nott were planning to call their baby William if it was a boy. (I suggested that if it were a girl they could call her May - fortunately they got the point that Will Nott was, in truth, not a happy name to saddle someone with.)

Anecdotally I have heard of someone called Abraham Nurmal (universally referred to as Ab Nurmal, of course).
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:43 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

I knew a couple in Scotland whose surname was Breen.
They had a lucky escape when they had a baby boy.
I asked what they were going to call him & they said, "Thomas".

I then reminded them that in Scotland most people called Thomas end up being called Tam.

So...... he would be Tam Breen!!!

A swift rethink followed.....
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 5:15 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

My wife had a teacher named Otto Mobiles. There was a doctor in one suburb I lived in as a kid named S.K.Y Lau. The jeweller who made our wedding rings in Texas was named John Phlegm (yes, phlegm).

I worked with a Paul Keating and a Tyrone Power once (same work-place too).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.