Funny Names

Old Oct 2nd 2005, 5:53 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Funny Names

A friend of ours just popped round, shes a realtor in Park Ridge.

A new girl started there a month ago...

I swear this is true:

Her Name : May B Wong
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 6:41 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Funny Names

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
A friend of ours just popped round, shes a realtor in Park Ridge.

A new girl started there a month ago...

I swear this is true:

Worked with an American guy once, who insisted I call him Dick. Problem was his surname was Holder, so he wanted be known as Dick Holder.

I couldn't do it, I always introduced him to people as Richard.
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

AdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant future

Mike Hunt!?*!
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 7:22 am
sunseekers

sunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to all

i worked i carrefour dudley in the merry hill centre years ago .when the store opened we had a fish manager called Mr Pike and a butchery assistant manager called Mr Bullock!!
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 7:32 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Worked with an American guy once, who insisted I call him Dick. Problem was his surname was Holder, so he wanted be known as Dick Holder.

I couldn't do it, I always introduced him to people as Richard.

Pitty he wasn't called Richard Head.
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 7:40 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Wayne Kerr
N Joy
Sue Hedge

Parents should really think before they lumber their child with such names
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 7:42 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
She needs to marry Mr Wright
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:01 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

One of my mates used to work at the main sorting office in manchester and a 16 yr old girl was working with her but became pregnant and left on maternity leave. Throughout the pregnancy she talked to my friend about names she liked and how she particularly like oriental names such as Jade or China.....

Anyway, when she had the baby my friend called me (nearly choking with laughter BTW) to say she had named the baby "NOKIA"!
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:09 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Pitty he wasn't called Richard Head.
I wasn't going to post this, cos nobody will believe it, but it IS true. I did used to work with another guy called Richard Cranian (which sound awfully like Richard Cranium i.e Dick Head).

What were his parents thinking . Its like that episode of the Simpsons when they are trying to come up with a name for their first child, and eventually settle on 'Bart' cos he won't get teased about that and it doesn't rhyme with anything embarrasing
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:23 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to work with a lovely man called Roger Wankling. I loved it when people complained and they asked the name of my manager! Also came across a guy who worked for the local authority in the midlands called Paul Mycock! and here in melbourne I signed in at a business and noticed that they guy before me was Mike Hunt and when I started laughing they didn't get it!!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Daughter of a friend had a girl in her year with the unfortunate name of Jenna Taylor. Apparantly, she used to dread her name being called out in school assemblies. The whole school used to break up....
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:28 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

In my hospital we have an anaesthetist called Dr Elcock and a surgeon called Mr Cool
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:35 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Where I used to work there was a lad in the warehouse called Gary Baldy.

What were his parents on

That name really takes the biscuit...
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:36 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I once got a call from a girl I knew (of course ) in the personnel dept asking if I would check the name of a new employee who had started in my department.
Obliging as usual I went over to the guy and diplomatically said "are you a Bastard ?".
Yes he was, but he turned out to be a good guy too
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:41 am
Bix
da Bonehead

There was another young lad who joined us called Bate..........and yes we all called him Master.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.