A funny!

Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default A funny!

A man goes into the dentist's surgery and is shown into the chair by the dental nurse.

The dentist comes in and says to the man 'What seems to be the problem?'.

'I think I am a moth', comes the reply.

'Why are you wasting my time, you should be seeing a psychiatrist or a doctor!'.

'Well, I was just passing and I saw your light on'

With thanks to yesterday's Countdown and Sir Tim Rice (yeah, sad isn't it).

Carole then told the oldie:

Man goes into the doctor's. 'What seems to be the problem?'

'Sometimes I think I'm a teepee and other times I think I'm a wigwam' comes the reply.

Doctor says, 'You know your trouble don't you?'

'No'

'You're two tents'

Two for the price of one

OzTennis
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:46 am
What's he asking?

Fuzzyness is an unknown quantity at this point

a women walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre, so the bar man gave her one.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Fuzzyness
a women walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre, so the bar man gave her one.

OzTennis
Old Dec 11th 2003, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally posted by Fuzzyness
And a sandwich walks into a bar and says to the barman 'I'd like a pint please'.

The barman replies 'Sorry but we don't serve food in here'.

OzTennis
Old Dec 11th 2003, 12:51 pm
WBB

a horse walks into a bar, the barman says "why the long face"

boom boom

Old Dec 11th 2003, 1:52 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband is not in bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him.

He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee. "What's the matter, dear?", she whispers as she steps into the room, "Why are you down here at this time of night?"

The husband looks up from his coffee, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and you were only 16?" he asks solemnly.

�Yes I do" she replies.

The husband pauses. The words are not coming easily. "Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car having sex?" "Yes, I remember" says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continues. "Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, either you marry my daughter, or I'll send you to jail for 20 years?"

�I remember that too" she replies softly.

He wipes another tear from his cheek and says, "I would have gotten out today".
Old Dec 11th 2003, 1:58 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally posted by Pollster
And a riddle provided by a youngster.

What word begins and ends in E but only has 1 letter in it?

OzTennis
Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally posted by OzTennis

OzTennis
ENVELOPE

OzTennis
Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:10 pm
WBB

OzTennis
envelope?

Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:10 pm
WBB

ENVELOPE

OzTennis

damn....too slow.

Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

nell m is an unknown quantity at this point

A man walks into a bar..........ouch!

A man walks into a bar with a piece of tarmac under his arm, he goes upto the bar and says "I'll have a pint, and one for the road"

Two snowmen chatting, one says to the other, "can you smell carrots?"

Two parrots sitting on a perch, one says to the other, " can you smell fish?"

Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally posted by welshboybilly
envelope?
Well done billy, you win the coconut

OzTennis
Old Dec 11th 2003, 2:58 pm
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

Man walks into a bar with a dog turd in his hand and says "look what I almost stood in"
Old Dec 11th 2003, 3:47 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

I think I laughed more at Welshbillyboy's post than at the actual joke!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.