Old Oct 28th 2002, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Mike Peters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fund to send PB BACK TO WHERE HE says he wants to be

I Have £50.00 towards a one way ticket if u want to go back 4 GOOD
Old Oct 28th 2002, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Location: Woodcroft, 25 kms south of Adelaide South Australia
wizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the rough

I'll chip in $10 ... and a good strong kick up the *rse
Old Oct 28th 2002, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fund to send PB BACK TO WHERE HE says he wants to be

Yep- count me in too. He's driving me nuts. The worst thing is that i am giving him satisfaction by admitting it!
Old Oct 28th 2002, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point

PB say's he's coming back to the UK, when is the question ??? If you ask me don't think he'll do it !

Julie
Adelaide by early 2003.
Old Oct 28th 2002, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

May be we could pay for a half price ticket and send him as cargo, if we pack enough lager in he probably wouldn't notice!!
Old Oct 28th 2002, 10:47 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mike Peters
Seeing as I am going back this would be most welcome send me an email you good people will give you account to pay into, all funds excepted .
What are great bunch of people you Poms are loved around the world , god bless you.
Old Oct 28th 2002, 10:48 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj
May be we could pay for a half price ticket and send him as cargo, if we pack enough lager in he probably wouldn't notice!!

Hate to complain no lager only ales none of that fizzy stuff.
Old Oct 28th 2002, 10:50 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Grub
Yep- count me in too. He's driving me nuts. The worst thing is that i am giving him satisfaction by admitting it!
Come on Nicky you were off the planet long before I came along , but always try to help .Best Wishes PB
Old Oct 28th 2002, 10:51 pm
Banned

Originally posted by wizzywozza
I'll chip in $10 ... and a good strong kick up the *rse

Thats a lot of dosh down here you wealth person thanks.
Old Oct 28th 2002, 11:43 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

I'll chip in if we can get a guarentee he won't take his computer, probably be just as opinionated over there.
Old Oct 28th 2002, 11:46 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Call me AL
I'll chip in if we can get a guarentee he won't take his computer, probably be just as opinionated over there.
Only waste company time not my own , then again if the there are internet pubs in UK I will give it ago.
Old Oct 29th 2002, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Seeing as I am going back this would be most welcome send me an email you good people will give you account to pay into, all funds excepted .
What are great bunch of people you Poms are loved around the world , god bless you.

lol
Old Oct 29th 2002, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Mike Peters

I think Pommie B. is scareing lots of folk what if it is, as a sees it.
Money is the only way you can change things, so folks take lots with you when you finally go????
Old Oct 29th 2002, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by jeannie
I think Pommie B. is scareing lots of folk what if it is, as a sees it.
Money is the only way you can change things, so folks take lots with you when you finally go????

Not that I understood all of your comment. You do not really need a lot of money to go to Perth (where PB is). Once you exchange your pounds, you will have double of what you left with.
Old Oct 30th 2002, 2:10 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Originally posted by suebo
Not that I understood all of your comment. You do not really need a lot of money to go to Perth (where PB is). Once you exchange your pounds, you will have double of what you left with.

So if Iread you right 100.00 british pounds is 200.00 Austrailian Dollers ??????

The Canadian Doller is the same, my sister comes over to see me and gets 2 and a half times more when she gets here, it drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY ?????? anyone know ??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.