FTC

Old Aug 7th 2010, 10:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default FTC

Helloooo- I'm feeling lonely. Have you all skipped over to FB? I'd love to meet up for a coffee and chat with someone if there is anyone still around and in a similar frame of mind.
Old Aug 11th 2010, 3:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FTC

Guess that the lack of response answers my question.
Old Aug 11th 2010, 5:35 am
Just Joined

Sammix will become famous soon enough

Come to the pub tomorrow night with the weekly expat meetup?
Old Aug 12th 2010, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A person!!! shame I got this rather late today- I am not very good at evenings due to having MS, a part-time job and a child, so spend the evenings being knackered and falling asleep on the sofa by 8:30pm.
Thanks for replying though.
Old Aug 12th 2010, 8:03 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Caroline. Sorry you are feeling lonely. You haven't missed much. I haven't been in the mood for making much effort since losing my Dad. But.... I will probably try and post a meet for September, otherwise we will be in the realms of trying to fit something in with the kids social arrangements in the October school hols!

My next few Tuesdays are already blocked out so I'm afraid I'm not around for coffee for a while but I'll be in touch towards the end of the month if I get 5 mins to myself. . . .

Look after yourself.

B x
Old Aug 12th 2010, 11:43 am
Just Joined

Sammix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
A person!!! shame I got this rather late today- I am not very good at evenings due to having MS, a part-time job and a child, so spend the evenings being knackered and falling asleep on the sofa by 8:30pm.
Thanks for replying though.
If you fancy a coffee and a cake. I am there x
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Caroline
We are still here but often use Fb and Newcomers events now. Lets get together next week.I had a message from CEM saying you`d all had fun celebrating your biggie in London.
Catch up soon.I`ve not been on here for ages and ....................................
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Caroline
We are still here but often use Fb and Newcomers events now. Lets get together next week.I had a message from CEM saying you`d all had fun celebrating your biggie in London.
Catch up soon.I`ve not been on here for ages and ....................................
......................and?

Oooh, will have to make the FTC next week.

Yes it was a fun day at the Imperial War Museum with CEM and brood, and the day before seeing the rellies.
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Caroline -

I'd like to meet up....I'm a little north of you in the Central coast / Gosford area.

Catherine
Old Oct 24th 2010, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yippeee! After 2 weeks of being shut out of this site as I'd forgotten my password and despite requesting a reset, the site had not sent me an e- mail, I've finally remembered it. Phew!!!
So, if you want to meet up, send me a pm with contact details and I can get in touch directly.