Frustrated!!!

Old Sep 1st 2003, 3:28 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold
Default Frustrated!!!

Having been waiting for ages and ages (it seems) for a glimmer of some sort of activity from Adelaide, I sent an email to the bloke handling my application to ask how things were going. I got a response within an hour!!!! It was an auto reply from his pc saying he's on holiday till the end of October!!!! How can they let them go on holiday for two months!!!!!!!

Well, at least now I suppose I can just sit back and relax and forget all about it for a while. No point in stressing when I know nothing is going on. Oh my stress levels.... I'm sure I'm going prematurely grey over this whole thing.

W.
Old Sep 1st 2003, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

They sure seem to take it easy there don't they?

When did you apply? I hope you don't have to wait too much longer.
Old Sep 1st 2003, 6:03 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frustrated!!!

Originally posted by Wanderlust
Having been waiting for ages and ages (it seems) for a glimmer of some sort of activity from Adelaide, I sent an email to the bloke handling my application to ask how things were going. I got a response within an hour!!!! It was an auto reply from his pc saying he's on holiday till the end of October!!!! How can they let them go on holiday for two months!!!!!!!

Well, at least now I suppose I can just sit back and relax and forget all about it for a while. No point in stressing when I know nothing is going on. Oh my stress levels.... I'm sure I'm going prematurely grey over this whole thing.

W.
Go on then really make my day worse tell me his name
Old Sep 1st 2003, 6:10 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you could try to catch serena at the weekend
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=175591

how does the AHC measure up in regards to the processing (especially interested as regards to coming up to christmas)
Old Sep 1st 2003, 6:12 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by seang
maybe you could try to catch serena at the weekend
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=175591

how does the AHC measure up in regards to the processing (especially interested as regards to coming up to christmas)
We've got a male case officer just hoping it's not the same one as wanderlust:scared:
Old Sep 1st 2003, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry Wanderlust but at least you can chill now till October. Mind you, you`d think that someone else would cover the work load of someone who is on holiday all that time.

Best of luck to all those waiting

footie chick
Old Sep 1st 2003, 7:16 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

..just a thought, but maybe he's really there and he's just hiding behind his auto-responder. Maybe he's just scared to download his email incase he gets a million emails asking how their case is going.... maybe.... or maybe he's just on a 2 MONTH HOLIDAY!!!! god i wish i could take a 2 month holiday. My boss moans when i have a week off! haha

Oh well, just put it to the back of your mind, and think of your case officer having to suffer his 2 month holiday....
Old Sep 1st 2003, 8:00 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by cresta57
Go on then really make my day worse tell me his name

Mr. Justin Credible
Old Sep 1st 2003, 10:20 pm

Originally posted by chippy
Mr. Justin Credible
Humph humour like that makes me want to build all my door openings out of square and 10 mil too small.
Sean
Just like normal really
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

Vanou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Com'on Wanderlust

Tell us at least his first name for people who have also a male case officer....
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 7:40 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Well, I hope I dont get in trouble for this..... my case officer's name is Mr. Kym Palmer. Mind you- he has no idea who I really am from this website (I hope!) Just in case.... nobody mention my name!!

W.
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

scitta is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Had him ( thought it was a "her" all this while ) earlier, but we've heard from someone else. So just hope your case too has been transferred to another case officer.

.... here we (our files) go round the mulberry bush,mulberry bush,mulberry bush......
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 12:52 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Originally posted by scitta
Hi,

Had him ( thought it was a "her" all this while ) earlier, but we've heard from someone else. So just hope your case too has been transferred to another case officer.

.... here we (our files) go round the mulberry bush,mulberry bush,mulberry bush......

Hmmm - that's interesting news. I hope so too... thanks for the glimmer.

W.
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 3:44 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by cresta57
Humph humour like that makes me want to build all my door openings out of square and 10 mil too small.
Sean
Just like normal really
You must be a bloody good brickie to get em that good.