Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Frontloading - Good Or Bad??

Frontloading - Good Or Bad??

Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:29 am
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice
Question Frontloading - Good Or Bad??

Application lodged - 01/02/2005
Credit Card Debited - 08/02/2005

Frontloaded Police Checks - 19/04/2005
Frontloaded Meds/Xrays - 26/04/2005

Still waiting 'requests'

Frontloading - good or bad??

Jayne
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:34 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frontloading - Good Or Bad??

Originally Posted by andy & jayne

Still waiting 'requests'

Jayne
good if you're expecting the visa quickly.

bad if it doesn't, as you only have until 19-04-06 to validate and sell property if you have one to sell...

what visa are you applying for?
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:43 am
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

Originally Posted by walla1
good if you're expecting the visa quickly.

bad if it doesn't, as you only have until 19-04-06 to validate and sell property if you have one to sell...

what visa are you applying for?
Skilled 136 visa!!

Jayne
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Frontloading is always better than toploading, IMHO. It's cleaner and doesn't shred the clothes into pieces.

Mrs JTL
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:14 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Still waiting 'requests'

Jayne
Technically you didn't front load but I don't want to be pedantic about it

Judging by the immigration forum and Austimeline, I would think you should get your requests any day now - probably about the same time your results land on DIMIA's doormat.

Lots of people do this (I will be doing the same over the next week or so) and so long as the results don't get lost in the system or that there are no complications that hold your visa up beyond 19/04/06 ( :scared: ) then it should speed things up a little bit.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Phil-UK will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Frontloading is always better than toploading, IMHO. It's cleaner and doesn't shred the clothes into pieces.

Mrs JTL
LOL, I saw the heading and thought "There's a gag to be had here !" but you beat me to it.

Good job JTL !

Phil
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phil-UK
LOL, I saw the heading and thought "There's a gag to be had here !" but you beat me to it.

Good job JTL !

Phil
Oy! It's not JTL. It's the missus this time. He's not the only one in this household with stupid humour...

Mrs JTL
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:23 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Oy! It's not JTL. It's the missus this time. He's not the only one in this household with stupid humour...

Mrs JTL
Oh no! There's two of 'em :scared:
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:29 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Still waiting 'requests'

Jayne
I also sent mine in unrequested and went straight to visa grant last Friday. (11 weeks and 1 day from ack letter). My credit card was charged 4 days before you so I reckon you should hear any day now. However, I was told that Sydney take a couple of weeks to process medicals so their next email will probably be a medicals request. You will just need to advise them that they are already in the system.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Still waiting 'requests'

Jayne
I think im going to be well early with mine because when i phoned the police to get a ruff timescale i was told 40 days...so ok you can live with that but they came back after 20,now with the meds booked for the 5th may i might have to put that back a bit...but as already said we now have the police checks and the date has started...whatever the outcome.... so might just have to go with it...the problem is... that its out of your control and you can only guess timeline's.....
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:46 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by Steve2438
I think im going to be well early with mine because when i phoned the police to get a ruff timescale i was told 40 days...
40 days is the legal MAXIMUM amount of time the police (or anyone else for that matter) is allowed to take to respond to your request for your records - Data Protection Act. Mine took less than 2 weeks (I think).
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:49 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs JTL
Well, you would need a sense of humour living with JTL
Old Apr 26th 2005, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

Phil-UK will become famous soon enough

Mrs JTL
I so humbly appologise

Phil
Old Apr 26th 2005, 3:32 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phil-UK
I so humbly appologise

Phil
Careful - seems they hunt in packs
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:01 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Frontloading - Good Or Bad??

Hi,
I'm a noob to this sort of stuff, and am quite confused with all the terminology:

Frontloading, what isl that all about??

and what do all the abreviations in people's timelines stand for??

The only thing I think I know is that you have your skills assessment then you apply for the visa you require, then you have your police and health checks (medicals)

Is this all there is to it?

Everyone seems to know what they are talking about, does this come as you progress with the application??

Thanks,
Tia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.