British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Front Loaders (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/front-loaders-190362/)

Squidgy Nov 11th 2003 2:07 pm

Front Loaders

Reading the thread Re for and against front or top loader washing machines. This took me back to when I was a your man in the 60s when they brought out a new type of BRA. Which had the fastener between the cups at the front instead of the back.
Us guys nicked named them front loaders and prefered them for obviouse reasons. ;) ;)
Regards John

young_lad Nov 11th 2003 2:25 pm

Re: Front Loaders

Originally posted by johnharniman
Reading the thread Re for and against front or top loader washing machines. This took me back to when I was a your man in the 60s when they brought out a new type of BRA. Which had the fastener between the cups at the front instead of the back.
Us guys nicked named them front loaders and prefered them for obviouse reasons. ;) ;)
Regards John
:D

What a cracking idea - things must have been so much simpler back then John....

CROSSY Nov 11th 2003 2:36 pm

Re: Front Loaders

Originally posted by johnharniman
Regards John

Ahhhhh........happy happy days:D :D ;)

karawara88 Nov 11th 2003 2:50 pm

:D Have come across them and what a bugger it was trying to appear to be cool and experienced and desperatley fumbling to find the clip on the back. :D :D Can feel a slap coming on. :)

scutterUK Nov 11th 2003 3:37 pm

over-shoulder-boulder-holders i think they're called?

...reminds me of my first experience of de-bra'ing. I made my excuses to her before attempting the manoeuvre that I’d never really done this before. Timidly reached round behind her and one handed, without a hitch, quickly released the fastener! I thought how smooth do i look!!..... well that's as far as i got. She gave me a slap for lying and ran off crying!!! i swear to this day i've not been able to replicate the process since! :( I need both hands, a pair of pliers and a crowbar these days. :D

tiredwithtwins Nov 11th 2003 7:51 pm

fnar fnar fnar!!!
hope you guys realise us women are having such a hoot reading this!!!!!! A guy not being able to undo a bra strap one handed is akin to having a small pe##s !!! (Is it ok to say pe##s??) LMAO !!!!!!

sue:D :D :D

CROSSY Nov 11th 2003 8:51 pm

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
fnar fnar fnar!!!
hope you guys realise us women are having such a hoot reading this!!!!!! A guy not being able to undo a bra strap one handed is akin to having a small pe##s !!! (Is it ok to say pe##s??) LMAO !!!!!!

Hey i may only have a small one .......but i've got 16 stone to push it in with
:D :D :D

vicky o Nov 11th 2003 8:53 pm

Originally posted by scutterUK
over-shoulder-boulder-holders i think they're called?

...reminds me of my first experience of de-bra'ing. I made my excuses to her before attempting the manoeuvre that I’d never really done this before. Timidly reached round behind her and one handed, without a hitch, quickly released the fastener! I thought how smooth do i look!!..... well that's as far as i got. She gave me a slap for lying and ran off crying!!! i swear to this day i've not been able to replicate the process since! :( I need both hands, a pair of pliers and a crowbar these days. :D
PMSL!! Bad luck, scutter.

Glad you bought the old avatar back, BTW!!:D

Rossi Nov 11th 2003 9:14 pm

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
fnar fnar fnar!!!

Hey, it might not be very big but it'll still fill a pram :D

WBB Nov 11th 2003 9:20 pm

the girls i used to go for in my ah-em younger days tended not to wear bra's...or knickers for that matter, well if they had knickers they we're crotchless.

did save on a few teen fumbling's in the back of a car. ;)

BrigieDarling Nov 11th 2003 9:24 pm

The minute I saw this thread I just knew it was about bras! :D

sky Nov 11th 2003 9:30 pm

Thought this thread was about front loading an application when I first saw.
Then I thought how useful a discussion about which washer is best.
Bit disappointed would have loved to have an in depth discussion about washers.

;)

Squidgy Nov 11th 2003 9:48 pm

Originally posted by sky

;)
Sorry. What have I started!!!
John

downunderpom Nov 11th 2003 9:53 pm

Originally posted by sky

;)
That's what spawned this thread - the washers were discussed in this thread:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=front+loaders