Front Loaders

Old Nov 11th 2003, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

Squidgy is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Front Loaders

Reading the thread Re for and against front or top loader washing machines. This took me back to when I was a your man in the 60s when they brought out a new type of BRA. Which had the fastener between the cups at the front instead of the back.
Us guys nicked named them front loaders and prefered them for obviouse reasons.
Regards John
Old Nov 11th 2003, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Front Loaders

Originally posted by johnharniman
Reading the thread Re for and against front or top loader washing machines. This took me back to when I was a your man in the 60s when they brought out a new type of BRA. Which had the fastener between the cups at the front instead of the back.
Regards John

What a cracking idea - things must have been so much simpler back then John....
Old Nov 11th 2003, 2:36 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Front Loaders

Originally posted by johnharniman
Regards John

Ahhhhh........happy happy days
Old Nov 11th 2003, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have come across them and what a bugger it was trying to appear to be cool and experienced and desperatley fumbling to find the clip on the back. Can feel a slap coming on.
Old Nov 11th 2003, 3:37 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

over-shoulder-boulder-holders i think they're called?

...reminds me of my first experience of de-bra'ing. I made my excuses to her before attempting the manoeuvre that I’d never really done this before. Timidly reached round behind her and one handed, without a hitch, quickly released the fastener! I thought how smooth do i look!!..... well that's as far as i got. She gave me a slap for lying and ran off crying!!! i swear to this day i've not been able to replicate the process since! I need both hands, a pair of pliers and a crowbar these days.
Old Nov 11th 2003, 7:51 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

fnar fnar fnar!!!
hope you guys realise us women are having such a hoot reading this!!!!!! A guy not being able to undo a bra strap one handed is akin to having a small pe##s !!! (Is it ok to say pe##s??) LMAO !!!!!!

sue
Old Nov 11th 2003, 8:51 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
fnar fnar fnar!!!
hope you guys realise us women are having such a hoot reading this!!!!!! A guy not being able to undo a bra strap one handed is akin to having a small pe##s !!! (Is it ok to say pe##s??) LMAO !!!!!!

sue
Hey i may only have a small one .......but i've got 16 stone to push it in with
Old Nov 11th 2003, 8:53 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by scutterUK
over-shoulder-boulder-holders i think they're called?

...reminds me of my first experience of de-bra'ing. I made my excuses to her before attempting the manoeuvre that I’d never really done this before. Timidly reached round behind her and one handed, without a hitch, quickly released the fastener! I thought how smooth do i look!!..... well that's as far as i got. She gave me a slap for lying and ran off crying!!! i swear to this day i've not been able to replicate the process since! I need both hands, a pair of pliers and a crowbar these days.
PMSL!! Bad luck, scutter.

Glad you bought the old avatar back, BTW!!
Old Nov 11th 2003, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
fnar fnar fnar!!!

sue

Hey, it might not be very big but it'll still fill a pram
Old Nov 11th 2003, 9:20 pm
WBB

the girls i used to go for in my ah-em younger days tended not to wear bra's...or knickers for that matter, well if they had knickers they we're crotchless.

did save on a few teen fumbling's in the back of a car.

Old Nov 11th 2003, 9:24 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

The minute I saw this thread I just knew it was about bras!
Old Nov 11th 2003, 9:30 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Thought this thread was about front loading an application when I first saw.
Then I thought how useful a discussion about which washer is best.
Bit disappointed would have loved to have an in depth discussion about washers.

Old Nov 11th 2003, 9:48 pm
Just Joined

Squidgy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sky

Sorry. What have I started!!!
John
Old Nov 11th 2003, 9:53 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by sky

That's what spawned this thread - the washers were discussed in this thread:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=front+loaders