Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Front End Loaded... what does this mean?

Front End Loaded... what does this mean?

Old Oct 4th 2003, 4:58 pm
I Love Brisbane !

Brisgal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Front End Loaded... what does this mean?

Hi,

been reading about lots of success stories and a lot of them mention front end loading.

What is this?

cheers
BG
Old Oct 4th 2003, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

kzippi is an unknown quantity at this point

hiya'

this means that you send your police checks and medicals with your application rather than wait for them to be requested................nothing more complicated than that.

karen
Old Oct 4th 2003, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

katchka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Front End Loaded... what does this mean?

Front end loading is when you provide the Medicals and the Police Checks with the application, there are many posts in the immigration forum that explain this and the risks, it's a matter of timing..
If you are a nurse or defacto applicant, you need to front load..
Also i think that SDAS and STNI applications are being processed quicker and front loading can speed up the process

Also keep in mind that the date of entry in the visa is the one year anniversary of either the medical or police checks, whichever was done first. So you might end up having a month to pack and leave if you front load.. then again you might not.. it's all timing..

personally, if i was to apply let's say in Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar I would front load as that seems to be crunch time at Dimia and front loaded applications might be processed faster to meet their June quota...
It's your decision, hope I helped..

KatcHka
Old Oct 4th 2003, 5:34 pm
Nov 27th 2003: Brisbane

BrisbaneBrummie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Front End Loaded... what does this mean?

Originally posted by katchka
Also keep in mind that the date of entry in the visa is the one year anniversary of either the medical or police checks, whichever was done first. So you might end up having a month to pack and leave if you front load.. then again you might not.. it's all timing..

So if the visa is granted, it commences from when either of the checks is first completed?

For arguments sake, police check in november, medical in december apply in january...........visa granted but backdated to november when the police check was done?

Thanks
Old Oct 4th 2003, 5:42 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, thats it.
Old Oct 4th 2003, 6:45 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Are they flexable with the entry time on the visa or do you have to enter by the date they give you?
if you do receive your visa and it is back dated to the police or medical check date is it possible that you could lose the visa because you cant get there in time?
Old Oct 4th 2003, 6:59 pm
WBB

i thought you had a visa aswell bb.!!!!!

if i was you i would front end load your application you still have time, you are not leaving untill mid november, right?

once you have the police and medicals get your application off and you could hear in as little as one week, but beware the police checks can take up to 40 days to come back, so basically you have to go out monday and get the ball rolling mate.

good luck

Old Oct 4th 2003, 7:11 pm

I'm already sorted WBB!
Old Oct 4th 2003, 7:19 pm
WBB

Originally posted by BrisbaneBrummie
I'm already sorted WBB!

cool, get your ass out there and enjoy.

Old Oct 4th 2003, 7:37 pm

Originally posted by welshboybilly
cool, get your ass out there and enjoy.

Right now? But I just had a shower........I wanna watch the premiership in a couple of hours.....and i'm working nights on sunday!

Old Oct 4th 2003, 7:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Excuses excuses! No pleasing some people is there!!!!
Old Oct 4th 2003, 7:42 pm
WBB

Originally posted by BrisbaneBrummie
Right now? But I just had a shower........I wanna watch the premiership in a couple of hours.....and i'm working nights on sunday!

where in neath you working?

i work at pure wafer in swansea, you heard of it?

Old Oct 4th 2003, 7:45 pm

Originally posted by Pollyana
Excuses excuses! No pleasing some people is there!!!!
I'm a man.........what do you expect!!!???? LOL
:lecture:
Old Oct 4th 2003, 7:48 pm

Originally posted by welshboybilly
where in neath you working?

i work at pure wafer in swansea, you heard of it?
I work near a village called Resolven, I work for Toyoda-koki (a sub company of toyota), making power steering hoses, pumps and also axle knuckles and hubs.
I'm a shift supervisor, so basically I do jack shit!
LOL

Haven't heard of your place, where about in Swansea do you work?

Brisgal works for the probation service in swansea.......An Australian looking after criminals! ............
Old Oct 4th 2003, 7:49 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well its a difficult thing for a bloke to think about isn't it - do I watch the football or do I emigrate! Funnily enough every time I mention our forthcoming wedding, my Bloke says "saw a good match on TV the other night...."!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.