Reload this Page >

Front end loaded de-facto visa

Front end loaded de-facto visa

Old Jan 9th 2004, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Front end loaded de-facto visa

Hi

Can anyone give me an idea of timescales from sending Front End Loaded De Facto Visa off (special delivery) to actually getting the go ahead (visa's an all).

My boyfriend and I are planning on leaving the UK in June (he has to go by the beginning of July - Working holiday visa expires) and we wanted to know if we have enough time if we send off the whole lot at the beginning of March.

Thanks
Natbat

Old Jan 9th 2004, 4:09 pm
WBB

Default Re: Front end loaded de-facto visa

Originally posted by Natbat
Hi

Can anyone give me an idea of timescales from sending Front End Loaded De Facto Visa off (special delivery) to actually getting the go ahead (visa's an all).

My boyfriend and I are planning on leaving the UK in June (he has to go by the beginning of July - Working holiday visa expires) and we wanted to know if we have enough time if we send off the whole lot at the beginning of March.

Thanks
Natbat

http://www.austimeline.com

can be as quick as a week or can take a few months.

good luck.

Old Jan 9th 2004, 7:36 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Hi

Thanks
Natbat

If you meet all the requirements and have proof of the ongoing and genuine nature of your relationship then you should have no problems leaving in June.
Old Jan 9th 2004, 8:53 pm
Finally back home

sally1968 is on a distinguished road

Hi

Thanks
Natbat

We did a front end loaded spouse visa ( not exactly the same but similiar) and we got it back in 25 days. However, it did say on the web site at the time that it could take up to 4 months and they won't guarantee that it will be quicker than that.

Check the web site for the current time frame and be prepared to allow at least that amount of time.

Sally
Old Jan 9th 2004, 9:44 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

It can take longer if there are character or health complications. The longest part is probably getting your penal clearance certificares. Allow 40 days for the UK on although I hear they are getting quicker these days.

Basically you should not have any problems but not every case is the same. Look up some lists of evidence by AnthonyKirby to avoid "requests for more information" which can delay an application.